Have Your Domestic Appliances in London Repaired by a City & Guilds Engineer
Get a local electric appliance repair service with 1-year guarantee
Your electrical appliances fixed in 4 simple steps
- 1. Schedule and book your appliance repair service online.
- 2. A trained, City & Guilds-certified repairman will come to your address.
- 3. If possible, the specialist will fix the problem on the very same day.
- 4. He will troubleshoot your appliance to ensure it’s working properly.
Save time and receive on-site appliance repair by a certified specialist near you
- Sourcing all the materials needed
The specialist arrives and troubleshoots your appliance. He carries most spare common parts by all brands, so he will try to fix the problem during the initial visit. If the repairwork requires parts the technician does not have, he will order them and arrange a follow-up home appliance repair visit to install them. Note that the supply and delivery of all spare parts is free of charge.
- Quick and efficient appliance repair
A typical repair job is performed by a single person and will usually take between 1 and 2 hours to complete, depending on the model and the amount of damage your appliance has sustained. Same day and weekend visits are available - Monday to Saturday with 4 hours arrival time frame. For your conveninace, the repairman will call you 30 minutes before he arrives at your address.
- Job done by a fully equiped repairman
The technician will bring the tools and most common spare parts needed to perform the electrical appliance repair. The service also comes with a 1-year guarantee for all repairs performed by the expert.
- Benefit from a flexible booking schedule
You can make an appliance repairs appointment for your London property Mondays through Fridays.