Get your Property Inventory Service in 4 Simple Steps!
- 1. Choose your inventory service and contact us to make an appointment.
- 2. Grant access to the property so the inventory clerk can start the service.
- 3. An experienced inventory clerk will bring the right skill set for optimal results.
- 4. That is all it takes. You can start enjoying that extra free time you wanted!
Property Inventory Services Suitable for Landlords, Tenants and Managing Agencies
- Inventory Reports - An inventory report is an official document that contains information about the content of a rental. It includes descriptive information about the contents, appliances and furnishings of the place. The report also includes photos to support the claims in the report.
- Energy Performance Certificates - When a property is being sold or rented out, the owner/landlord is compelled by law to provide an EPC. The certificate is formulated after a survey by an authorized assessor who carefully inspects the entire property and details its energy usage and requirements. It, also, includes recommendations on how to improve the energy efficiency of the property. If the landlord implements them, he is entitled to increase the rent. Once issued, the report is valid for 10 years.
- Gas Safety Certificate - This certificate is issued after a property is inspected by a gas safe engineer. Bear in mind, the inspection is required by law and you can either pass or fail it, if there are any risks of a gas leak or appliance malfunction. The inspection aims to minimise the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and it focuses on the gas-powered appliances and the gas supply. Any faults that are found are carefully detailed and appropriate repairs are suggested by the expert.
- Floor planning - A detailed floor plan is an essential document for every deal that involves real estate. It enables both landlords and tenants to view the property layout and gives them the idea about the property size, fire regulations, as well as of the size of each room.