How it works
Lawn care prices
|Team||First hour||Subsequent hours||Waste|
|2 gardeners||£49||£36||180l (free disposal)|
What does our lawn care include?
We use the latest professional equipment and techniques to make a piece of art out of your lawn. Here’s what the gardeners can do:
- Lawn Mowing & Trimming – Every blade of grass is kept in check to achieve that fresh cut look.
- Edging – The edges of the lawn are actually quite important and we can opt for several looks.
- Top Dressing – Uneven grass growth can ruin the overall look of your lawn but the expert gardeners can easily handle it.
- Scarification – This is another specialised procedure that promotes the thriving of the grass.
- Lawn Aeration – By allowing oxygen into the soil the gardeners prepare your lawn for the cold months of the year.
- Lawn Feeding – Fertilising the soil the right way is absolutely crucial for healthy and strong grass.
- No weeds allowed – Any unwanted growth will be dealt with accordingly.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do you provide everything necessary for the service?
A: Yes, all equipment and tools.
Q: Do you work when it rains?
A: Yes, the bad weather is never a problem for us.
Q: Can you come regularly?
A: Yes, just contact us and we can come up with a plan that suits you.
Q: Do I have to be there during the service?
A: We do key pickup and delivery, and we only need access to the green spaces.
Q: What about parking?
A: Yes, we do need to park nearby your property because of all the equipment we bring.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Well, it all depends on the size of the lawn as well as the procedures that need to take place. Once on site, the specialists will be able to give you an estimate.