How it works
Lawn Treatment Service Price
|Team||First hour||Subsequent hours||Waste|
|2 gardeners||£55||£42||up to 180l (free disposal)|
What does our lawn care include?
- Lawn Mowing & Trimming – Every blade of grass is kept in check to achieve that freshly cut look.
- Edging – The edges of the lawn are actually quite important and we can opt for several looks. This process is for aesthetics and helps a lawn look finished. It also prevents the lawn from invading your flowerbeds and other garden features.
- Scarification – With this process, we are de-thatching the lawn allowing sunlight, water and nutrients to reach the grass. It significantly improves the thriving conditions and lawn health. The best times to scarify a lawn during the year are April and September.
- Top Dressing – The process of applying topsoil to the grass and improving soil conditions. It helps to support a lush lawn throughout the year.
- Lawn Aeration – By allowing oxygen to enter the soil, the nutrients and water flow better and are absorbed by the grass' roots more easily. This practice is best combined with lawn scarification (during Fall).
- Lawn Feeding – Fertilising the soil the right way is absolutely crucial for a healthy, strong grass.
- No weeds allowed – Any unwanted growth will be dealt with accordingly.
What do you get as a customer when you choose us?
- It's an hourly-based service but we send a team of two gardeners for greater efficiency, saving you time and money.
- Our practice has shown that different lawns require different treatment. If it's not just a grass cutting service that you want with us, we'll prepare you a custom-tailored treatment plan based on the unique needs of your lawn. The professionals here are hand-picked and their judgement and execution of the job will restore any lawn back to perfection.
- Lawn mowing can be done regularly on request and we bring all the equipment needed. We also use modern mowers and no electricity is required on your part.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do you provide everything necessary for the service?
A: Yes, our professional lawn care services come with all required equipment and tools.
Q: Do you work when it rains?
A: Yes, the bad weather is never a problem for us.
Q: Can you come regularly?
A: Yes, just contact us and we can come up with a plan that suits you.
Q: Do I have to be there during the service?
A: We do key pick-up and delivery and we only need access to the green spaces themselves.
Q: What about parking?
A: Yes, we do need to park nearby your property because of all the equipment we bring.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Well, it all depends on the size of the lawn as well as on the procedures that need to take place. Once on site, the specialists will be able to give you an estimate.
Q: When should the last grass cut of the year take place in the UK?
A: The grass never stops growing, it only slows down, depending on the temperature. During the winter, a new leaf will appear every month or so. Depending on the weather, the last cut of the grass should be in late November or the beginning of December unless the ground is soft or frozen.
Q: What is the best time to cut the grass after winter ends?
A: When the temperatures rise above 5 degrees Celsius, the grass will increase its growth rate significantly. Monitor its height. Around 2.5 inches ( 6+ cm ) tall is the right height to mow after winter.
Q: Mowing REALLY long grass: Is there an issue for you?
A: No, it's not a problem. We will trim the grass with a grass trimmer first, and then level it with the mower.