Your dishwasher will return to its regular duties in 4 steps
Dishwasher repairs prices
|Appliance Repair||Monday – Friday|
|Appointments||8 am - 6 pm|
- All prices are fixed and include the call out, diagnostics, repairwork and the installation and supply of common parts provided by the technician. However, parts are charged separately. The services are not charged by the hour.
- You will receive a written report upon service completion. If parts need to be ordered, you will receive a price quote for the order and a second visit will be arranged. The second visit will only include the cost of the ordered parts. There are no part delivery, supply, or installation fees.
- The experts fix appliances (electric only) of any brand and model excluding microwaves and coffee machines.
- An additional charge of £15.00 is applied for any MIELE appliance.
- An additional charge of £20.00 is applied for bookings in W1, WC1, and WC2.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT. Flat labour cost. Detergents are on top.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please give at least a 24-hour notice before the start of the service.
Four reasons to choose dishwasher repair in London
Professional diagnosis and repairwork
Your dishwasher repairman has passed several rigorous training courses and has been officially recognised by the City & Guilds organisation for his high quality of work. Upon arrival, he will use appropriate tools to disassemble your appliance and fix the problem in one go, if possible.
Fixing models by any manufacturer
The specialist knows his way around virtually any dishwasher on the market, be it modern models with complicated electronics or ones that have been already discontinued. If the repairwork demands it, he can also order extra spare parts at no delivery or supply fee.
Satisfying results backed with a guarantee
Once your appliance is fully repaired, all work done by the dishwasher engineer will be fully guaranteed for a period of one year. This goes for all parts that the expert has replaced as well.
Discover the full potential of your appliance
The expert can offer you personalised dishwasher maintenance services to help you learn how to keep your appliance up and running long after the manufacturer’s estimated expiration date.
Choose a dishwasher repairs service near you that has everything covered
The skilled technician is at your disposal if you ever experienced any of the following problems:
- The appliance does not drain the water away;
- The appliance does not properly dry the dishes;
- The appliance does not heat up effectively or at all;
- The appliance does not receive any water.
Our trusted dishwasher repair service provider can fix appliances of any make and model and prolong their lifespan using original spare parts purchased directly from the manufacturers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will the repairs take?
A: A usual repair session will take about 1 or 2 hours, although this time frame may vary greatly depending on the problem that the expert faces and on the part that needs replacing.
Q: How quickly can you arrive at my property?
A: Your dishwasher engineer can arrive at your London home from Monday through Friday.
Q: Do you carry suitable equipment and parts?
A: Yes, each engineer has resolved dishwasher faults in the dozens (if not in the hundreds) , so they can predict all possible outcomes and bring the necessary tools for each scenario.
Q: Do you provide your services to landlords?
A: Absolutely! Our service provider has years of experience in offering quality dishwasher maintenance services to landlords, homeowners and business owners located anywhere within M25, except the EN7-9 and DA1-14 post codes.