Reliable CDA appliance repairs and installations in LondonLet the CDA engineer help you install or fix your appliance expertly and efficiently!
- Original spare parts and high-end tools, provided
- All repair work, covered by a 12-month guarantee
- Gas Safe Registered engineers & qualified electricians
- Seamless and fast online booking options
Our CDA appliance repair or installation process
Fully insured repairs and installations of any type of CDA appliances
The CDA brand is a British gas, electrical and dual fuel appliance manufacturer, which is part of the Amica Group - a Poland-based international company. CDA kitchen and laundry appliances are famous for their efficiency, reliability and sleek design. The warehousing facility and modern testing lab are located in Nottinghamshire, where an integrated customer service centre also operates. The company strives to apply an environmentally friendly approach in every aspect of their business operations.
CDA is also a customer conscientious brand, which prides itself on taking into consideration their client’s unbiased reviews, in order to improve their services and products. In addition, they offer a 5-year warranty on their appliances’ parts.
All sounds good, right? Still, devices and appliances do break down sometimes and this is where Fantastic Services can help you out. We work with certified technicians, who can fix your CDA appliance by using original parts and quality tools. We can also install your CDA washing machine, dishwasher, range cooker or integrated fridge with your satisfaction and specific requests in mind.
Have a look at the array of CDA appliances that Fantastic Services can repair, replace or install in London for you.
- Double/single ovens, range dual fuel cookers
- Freezers, integrated refrigerators, and American style fridges
- Washing machines
- Cooker extractor hoods and island extractors
- Gas, induction and ceramic cookers
- Warming drawers, microwaves, and more!
Why choose our CDA appliance installation & repair solutions in London
Expert CDA appliance repairs
Our company provides a 12-month guarantee on all repair work. The engineers and technicians we work with follow a straightforward 3-step procedure. The professional will, first, inspect your appliance, replace any faulty parts to fix the issue and then he’ll confirm that it works as it should by performing a thorough functional test.
Seamless appliance installation
Be it a gas cooker, downdraft extractor, integrated washer dryer or two-burner gas hob, your newly bought CDA appliance will be installed by the right specialist with the right qualifications. We’ll send a Gas Safe Registered engineer or a certified electrician to complete the installation job to the highest standard.
Diagnostic equipment, tools and spare parts
It goes without saying that a reliable appliance repair service requires the use of the right diagnostic tools and quality replacement parts, manufactured by the same brand. On that note, rest assured that Fantastic Services will ensure that the specialist arrives fully equipped with all the parts needed, sourced out by him at no supply fee.
Available to homeowners, tenants and business proprietors
Our company serves both commercial and domestic clients, who need assistance with the installation or repairs of their CDA appliance. So, regardless if you require a specialist to look at a few dryers in your laundrette or you’ve contacted us to install a washing machine at home, we’ll handle the job promptly and with attention to detail.
Common CDA appliance issues that clients need assistance with
Like any brand and model of kitchen appliances, CDA devices also need troubleshooting and fixing from time to time. Below, we’ve listed some of the problems with various CDA appliances that we’ve come across.
- CDA refrigerators and freezers faults- electrical issues, irregular temperatures, the fridge is freezing up food, damaged condenser coils, a faulty thermostat, the fridge is too noisy, there are puddles forming inside;
- CDA cookers and ovens faults- noisy fan, knobs and door become too hot, food is burning, the oven is not heating, oven control issues;
- CDA tumble dryers faults- the dryer is not drying, blockage issues, motor problems, fuse faults, filter issues;
- CDA dishwashers faults - the drain water doesn’t drain, overheating issues, faulty heater sensor, the temperature is too high, the appliance doesn’t fill correctly with water;
- CDA washing machines faults- faulty drum, spin cycle problems, overheating problems, snapped belts, door gasket needs replacing, the pump is blocked;
- CDA extractor hoods faults- problems with the fan’s speed, poor extraction, airflow issues, lights are failing.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is your availability?
A: You can book a CDA installation service with us from Monday to Sunday anywhere within the M25 zone. Currently, the appliance repair team is available from Monday to Saturday.
Q: Do you source all the parts?
A: Yes. The technician will bring all the required replacement parts to complete the repair service.
Q: Do you cover the whole of London?
A: Yes. You can book our installation services if you are located in Greater London, within the M25 zone. Currently, the appliance repair team does not serve the following postcodes: DA 1-18, RH 1-20, RM 1-20, SL 0-9 and TN 1-40.
Q: Can you repair a CDA American style refrigerator?
A: Absolutely. We rely on the expertise of certified technicians, who have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to repairing any type of CDA appliances.