Why is professional appliance cleaning important
Every appliance has a life cycle which mainly depends on how often it is used, how energy efficient it is and its size. However, there are steps you can take in order to extend its life. Having your appliances cleaned on a regular basis is one of those steps which can prevent your white goods from breaking down.
- Fridges and freezers, for example, need to be cleaned regularly as they tend to accumulate food and sauce stains and easily begin to spread bacteria and nasty odours. The build-up of ice in the freezer on the other hand can interfere with the appliance’s energy efficiency.
- Washing machines have rubber seals which when left uncleaned begin to build up mould. This leads to bad odours coming from your appliance and can even affect your clean laundry’s pleasant smell. The filter is also something that should be cleaned regularly as it’s basically a magnet for hair, dirt, grime and anything else you can think of.
- Extractors need to be cleaned on a regular basis to prevent grease build-ups. Because if left unattended the grease can eventually cover up the filter and the body of the appliance and start to emit an unpleasant odour. In some cases, a dirty extractor can even become a fire hazard. To prevent this from happening the appliance needs to be taken apart, thoroughly cleaned and its filter replaced.
- Hobs should be cleaned regularly in order to be kept functioning for a longer period of time. Burnt food and grease build-ups can be an issue here, too, as they decrease the contact surface of the hob with utensils. Gas hobs on the other hand can in some rare cases go up in flames.
- Microwaves are appliances which often get greasy fumes and pieces of charred food stuck on their interiors. With time these stains begin to smell and can even spread bacteria onto the food you put in the microwave. An unclean microwave can also attract cockroaches and rats, which is not something anyone wants.
An easy way to avoid any of the aforementioned problems that arise when appliances are neglected is to book a professional cleaning service. Appliance cleaning specialists in London have all the know-how and the right detergents to make any white goods sparkle as if they were just bought yesterday. And remember, you can also add oven, BBQ, AGA and range cooker cleaning to your appliance cleaning service and everything will be performed by the same technician.
You can also have your white goods repaired by booking our appliance repair services suitable for all brands and models.