Order your Christmas tree online and get it delivered to your doorRelish the Christmas Spirit with a real and scented Nordmann Fir tree
- Non-drop trees from 5-6ft to 8ft in height
- Installation + special water-reservoir upon request
- FREE delivery to all London areas within the M25
- £20 discount when combined with Christmas tree collection
Find a real Christmas tree delivery near you
- 1. Choose your tree’s size and the date you want it delivered
- 2. Buy your Christmas tree online by using our online booking form
- 3. Have it delivered to your door on the scheduled day
- 4. Enjoy the holiday spirit with your fresh and long-lasting Nordmann Fir!
What do you get with our real Christmas tree delivery in London?
- Real Premium grade Nordmann Fir with thicker and non-drop needles.
- Trees are organically grown in England, Denmark and Scotland, and have passed strict pest and disease control tests.
- A service suited for office and home-delivery all across London. Christmas tree delivery within the M25 area is FREE of charge.
- Once your Christmas tree is delivered, upon request, our friendly team can install and place it wherever you want, following all needed safety precautions approved by the government.
- Need help with the Christmas decoration? Book a fantastic professional to assist you! Our decoration service can be done with your own or our decor.
- After the holidays are over, we can also handle the removal and disposal of the tree. This additional service is available between the 2nd and 31st of January.
If you would like to have your Christmas tree removal handled by us, then please call us three days in advance so we can arrange the service.
Shiny gold decorations to put some blossom on your tree
We've prepared an elegant Christmas decoration pack for you. It consists of 44 items, all made from metal and matte plastic, which makes them shatterproof, child and pet-friendly.
- 24 baubles approx 5cm in diameter;
- 12 baubles approx 4cm in diameter;
- 7 Star charms;
- 1 Tree Topper;
- A Pack Of Deco Beads.
To make the holiday season even more hassle-free for you, when you get the decoration from us, we will come and put it up on your Nordmann Fir.
We also offer a decoration service with your own materials.
Check our Christmas tree delivery prices in London
As a member of the Fantastic club, you can get £30 OFF for 10 different services within 1 year.
|Services||5-6 ft tree||6-7 ft tree||7-8 ft tree|
|Tree only** SOLD OUT||£69||£79||£89|
|Tree + Disposal SOLD OUT||£104||£114||£124|
|Disposal only SOLD OUT||£55||£55||£55|
|Decoration/removal of decoration*** SOLD OUT||£32||£32||£32|
|Tree + Stand and installation SOLD OUT||£85||£95||£109|
|Tree + Stand and installation + Disposal SOLD OUT||£120||£130||£144|
|Tree + Stand and installation + Decoration with our Christmas decor SOLD OUT||£137||£147||£161|
|Tree + Stand and installation + Disposal + Decoration with our Christmas decor SOLD OUT||£172||£182||£196|
** Delivery to your door is always included in the price.
*** The decoration service is done with materials and products that you have sourced yourself. The decoration service is available within all of M25. Minimum you can book is £32 (1 person x 2h).
Frequently asked questions
Q: What tree sizes do you have?
A: We deliver Christmas trees between 5ft and 8ft tall. If you are not sure which size would be the ideal fit, simply consult one of our friendly operators.
Q: Do your trees come with a stand?
A: Yes, for an additional fee we can bring a water-reservoir stand along with the Christmas tree.
Q: I would like to buy a real Christmas tree in November. Will it last until Christmas?
A: The Nordmann fir can be ordered even as early as November and it will last you the whole holiday season. Just make sure to water it properly and to keep it away from any sources of heat.
Q: Where should I situate my tree?
A: You might be tempted to place your Nordmann Fir near the fireplace to create that perfect holiday atmosphere. But keep in mind that evergreens don't like the heat all that much. The best place to put your tree is near a window, as far away from any heat sources(such as radiators) as possible.
Q: Should I water my tree?
A: Yes, you should water your tree in order to prolong its life. Simply check the tree stand on a daily basis and fill it up with water when necessary. Remember that Christmas trees are very thirsty and need to be kept hydrated.
Q: Can you put up my Christmas tree?
A: Yes, if you request it prior to the service, we can also include Christmas tree installation, for an additional fee.
Q: How come my tree isn’t “drinking” water anymore?
A: Well, water absorption rates are expected to vary so don't worry about it. Just make sure to check the water level regularly and trim the base if you notice that a layer of sap has formed on it.
Q: Is it normal for my tree to lose some of its needles?
A: Yes, this is normal and is to be expected. Just remember to water it regularly and it will be fine.
Q: Do you provide Christmas tree removal after the holidays?
A: Yes, we do! Just contact us a few days in advance and we will send somebody to collect the tree from your address.
Q: Do the delivered trees still have roots on?
A: No, our Christmas trees are cut at the place where the trunk meets the ground. Therefore, they’re unlikely to survive if re-planted.
Q: I need help putting on my Christmas decoration, can you lend me a hand?
A: We are able to send a technician to assist you with both decorating and removal of decorations.
Q: How much does the decoration service cost?
A: The minimum booking option for this service is 1 person for 2 hours, which is £32.
Q: Is the Nordmann Fir a tree suitable for people with allergies?
A: As a matter of fact, this Christmas tree is ideal for people that suffer from allergies. Thanks to its wax-coated needles, the Nordmann Fir prevents allergens from being released into the air.
Q: How can I determine how wide my Christmas tree will be?
A: The general rule of thumb suggests that the widest point of the tree’s girth is around half of the tree’s height(usually a little less than it). For example, the widest point of a 6ft tall Christmas tree will be around 2.8ft.
Q: When on the scheduled day should I expect my Christmas tree delivery?
A: You can expect your Christmas tree in the early afternoon. However, we always give our customers a four-hour arrival time frame.