How the locksmith London service works
When do you need locksmith services?
To secure your home or workplace
If you have recently moved to a new domestic or commercial property, consider replacing the locks as somebody else may own a key to the place. In addition, we can also install extra locks and fortify your entryways.
For insurance reasons
Nowadays, the BS3621 British standard is a mandatory requirement by most insurance companies.
There is no need for you to have your front door demolished or to break the window of your car. Simply call in an expert locksmith and let him do his magic. Soon, you will have access to your place.
Emergency service after breaking in
We hope this never happens to you but, should someone break into your property, then you can count on us for a timely repair service. If needed, we can also reinforce your doors and windows.
Emergency locksmith services & more
- Lock change - Secure the access to your property. Have your lock changed safely & securely.
- Lock fixing/repairing - Handling all kinds of repairs and swiftly restoring the normal function of the lock.
- Lock out - No matter the type of lock, soon you will have access to your property.
- Key broken in lock - The situation might seem dire but worry not for it is easily fixable.
- Bailiff appointment - In case your tenants refuse to vacate your property, then we will convince them to do so.
- Fresh lock installation - Have any type of lock professionally installed to any door you want.
- CCTV installation/repair - We are familiar with and able to install or repair all kinds of CCTV.
- Alarm installation/repair - Working with all types and brands of property alarms available in the UK.
- Access control installation/repair - Installing and repairing both electronic and mechanical access control systems.
- Open safe - Familiar with and able to open both mechanical and electronic safes.