Choose our reliable Whirlpool appliance repair and installation services in LondonGet your kitchen device repaired on-site by qualified Whirlpool engineers!
- Original spare parts and all tools provided
- Qualified City & Guild and Gas Safe registered engineers
- A 12-month guarantee on the repairs
- Same- & next-day appointments, subject to availability
4 easy steps to your Whirlpool appliance getting repaired or installed
Whirlpool appliances - backed historically by quality and expertise
The Whirlpool brand has been around for over 100 years and Brits have enjoyed using a wide range of kitchen and laundry appliances at home or place of work for decades. Historically, it was the post-war demand for convenient products that prompted Whirlpool to launch the production of various domestic appliances to make life easy for their customers.
Today, Whirlpool devices continue to be popular among consumers, of course. And this is where Fantastic Services can come handy, as we provide professional appliance installation services, performed by qualified technicians. In addition, we work with trusted partners, who offer expert Whirlpool repair services, as well, which are done with original replacement parts on-site.
Here’s what Whirlpool appliances we can fix and install:
Why opt for our Whirlpool appliance installation & repairs in London
Reliable repair service by certified technicians
Appliances break down, of course, and Whirlpool products are no exception. But worry not because the multi-skilled professionals we work with will diagnose the problem on the spot. Your diligent technician will bring original parts and quality tools to address the fault and replace the defective component. He will also perform a test to confirm that your device is working properly. Furthermore, the repair service comes with a 12-month guarantee for your peace of mind.
Free delivery of replacement parts
As mentioned above, our trusted partners always arrive with professional repair toolkits and original Whirlpool replacement parts. However, if for any reason an additional part needs to be ordered, then the specialist will do this for you and arrange a second visit to complete the repairs. You’ll be charged only for the cost of the new appliance component. Sounds good?
Serving both domestic and business clients
That’s right, no matter if you need a new professional Whirlpool cooker and fridge freezer installed at your London restaurant, office, cafe or hotel, or have your washing machine fixed at home, or at your laundrette, Fantastic Services will assist you promptly by sending a certified engineer on a day that fits in with your busy schedule.
Expert appliance installation
The experienced and fully qualified engineers will install your Whirlpool kitchen or laundry appliance expertly and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Regardless of whether you need a gas oven to be fitted or a combo washer/dryer plumbed in, the technician will complete the task to the highest standard. He will test the device at the end of the service to make sure that the installation has been done correctly and your new appliance functions as it should.
What common Whirlpool appliance issues can the engineers fix for you?
Unfortunately, there are some Whirlpool appliance faults that have been deemed common in recent years. We’ve all heard about the fire risk, associated with certain dryer and washing machine models, manufactured by the brand. Have a look below at some of the appliance services we can do for you:
- Whirlpool oven repairs - oven temperature sensor issues, a function key has got stuck, problems with the oven door lock, faulty electric oven control, the oven temperature is too high;
- Whirlpool fridge & freezer repairs - refrigerator leaks, fridge coolant shortage, frost formation in the fridge, the fridge is not cooling as it should, the refrigerator makes strange noises, condensation build-up, etc.;
- Whirlpool washing machine repairs - leaking washing machine, the appliance is not rinsing, the washer is not spinning but still agitating, the washing machine is filling but it doesn’t spin and rinse, it doesn’t drain, the door fails to close properly;
- Whirlpool tumble dryer repairs - the tumble dryer is not heating, the appliance is overheating, moisture issues and leaks in combo appliances (washer/dryer), the dryer is not running at all, thermal fuse issues, clogged vent;
- Whirlpool dishwasher repairs - leaking dishwasher, the dishes are not properly rinsed, filter issues, the dishwasher doesn’t fill up, failing detergent dispenser, noisy appliance, drainage problems, the door doesn’t close properly.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long would it take the expert to fix my appliance?
A: On average, the repair service takes between 1 and 2 hours. Of course, this will depend on the type of fault the engineer needs to address.
Q: Can I ask the technician to get rid of my old fridge after installing the new one?
A: Yes. Just specify this in advance, please so that the technician is aware that he would have to dispose of your old appliance.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: You can enjoy our appliance repair services if you’re located in Greater London , except the postcodes: DA 1-18, RH 1-20, RM 1-20, SL 0-9 and TN 1-40, from Monday to Saturday. Your installation services are available anywhere in London (the M25 zone) and all week round!
Q: What happens if the engineer hasn’t got the right part to fix my oven?
A: If this is the case, he’ll order the missing part and come again on a different day to complete the appliance repair service.