Top quality end of tenancy cleaning in East London
To ensure the return of your security deposit, move-out cleaners will work tirelessly
- A 100% money-back guarantee
- Deep oven cleaning included in the price
- Following agency-approved cleaning guidelines
1. Book your appointment onlineSchedule your cleaning service via our online booking form or the GoFantastic app. Everything will be organised in seconds for the day and time convenient for you.
2. Say hello to the friendly cleanerTime to meet up with the scheduled professional. You can greet them either at your property or arrange a quick key pick-up from a close-by location.
3. Sit back and relaxEnjoy satisfying results without lifting a finger. After the job is done you can inspect it to make sure that everything is done properly.
Why book our end of tenancy cleaning service?
Here are some of the reasons to choose us for your end-of-tenancy cleaning in East London:
- 48-hour re-cleaning guarantee;
- Includes free-of-charge oven cleaning;
- The service is not hourly based.
Experienced professionals you can count on
What makes the end of tenancy cleaners so special?
At Fantastic Services we constantly strive to provide the best possible services. This is why we work with proven cleaning specialists in each area in the UK.
- Professionally trained;
- Recognised background in the cleaning field;
- Equipped with the most modern and efficient cleaning tools and products.
How is the service completed?
Living room/bedrooms cleaning – Our living room/bedroom cleaning service aims to clean and enhance these spaces. The cleaners are meticulous with basic tasks like dusting, wiping, hoovering, and mopping.
Bathroom scrubbing – The bathroom cleaning restores your bathroom's freshness and sanitary state using powerful products. The cleaners will thoroughly scrub the toilet and shower area and wipe down and disinfect reachable surfaces and bathroom fixtures.
Kitchen and appliance cleaning – For kitchen and appliance cleaning, we require that you defrost the freezer and fridge at least 24 hours before the service. This way the cleaners can deep clean and polish all appliances and usable surfaces with appropriate detergents.
We offer much more than end of tenancy cleaning
Deep oven cleaning – Our deep oven cleaning service includes thoroughly cleaning the cooking appliance with partial disassembly. They will scrub off all parts and the main body and cleanse the cooker.
Interior window cleaning – While our tenancy cleaning covers interior window cleaning, you can arrange for exterior window cleaning for an extra fee.
Carpet cleaning- The carpet cleaners can care for your synthetic or natural fibre carpets and rugs. They will assess the best cleaning treatment, either hot water extraction or dry carpet cleaning, and deeply remove any stubborn stains and built-up grime. Ultimately, they will add a protective coat to extend the life of your floor coverings.
Before and after our end of tenancy cleaning service in East London
Cleaning services we provide in East London
Frequently asked questions about our end of tenancy cleaning service in East London
Is the tenancy cleaning service hourly-based?
Can I receive my deposit back after the tenancy cleaning?
Can I book your services during the weekend?
Should I be there while the end of tenancy cleaning takes place?
Do you offer any discounts?
Should I provide the cleaners with tools and equipment?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Visit our Help Center.
Book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service in East London!
START YOUR BUSINESS WITH FANTASTIC SERVICES
Join our Fantastic team
You can grow your business with us if you have considerable knowledge in the cleaning, gardening, pest control or tradespeople industry. Fantastic Services is one of the biggest franchises across the UK. You get:
- Regular flow of customers;
- Support with the marketing, sales and business development of your business;
- Bookings management in a customised CRM system.
Skip the line, request and
book a service online