One-off cleaning prices
|Fantastic Club price||from £14/h*|
|Standard price||from £15/h|
*Joining the Fantastic Club grants you access to discounted prices across all our services for a one-year period, еffective upon purchasing the membership. Members of the Club get an exclusive discount of £1 off the standard price for every booked hour of Regular and One-off cleaning, as well as a 10% flat discount on all other services. They get access to member-only deals and are first to know about last-minute slots, new services, and preferential offers. To become a member call us anytime. Online membership will be available soon.T&C and Minimum Charges apply. Please note prices may vary for properties outside 3rd tube zone. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Stains beware, for you’ll vanish into thin air
Transforming your property into a neat and tidy one can be done in four simple steps:
Step 1: Use our user-friendly booking form or our GoFantastic app to book an appointment online for a day and time that best suit your needs.
Step 2: The experts will inspect your premises and get down to cleaning. In case the team thinks that time is insufficient, they will inform you on-site.
Step 3: The spring cleaning team will use a custom-tailored checklist to meticulously refresh your property one room after another.
Step 4: Once your session ends, the specialists will ask for your feedback and will then depart, leaving you with a thoroughly refreshed property.
Make yourself feel right at home once more
Depending on your preferences, your one-off domestic cleaning session may cover the entire property or focus on a specific area, such as your bathroom and kitchen, and also offer:
- 24/7 customer support: Call at any time to get answers & manage your bookings;
- Flexible schedule: The team can arrive on workdays, weekends, and bank holidays;
- Reliable cleaners: All operatives are insured and have received thorough training;
- Extra services: For a small fee, the experts can also do professional carpet & upholstery cleaning.
The magic behind one-off home cleaning revealed
This is essentially a meticulous room by room cleaning. If you prefer, the cleaners can use the equipment that is already present at your property. In case you don't have the necessary tools or prefer the team to bring their own, they can do so for an extra fee.
Depending on your cleaning priorities, the team can cover the following areas:
- Living room: Removing spider webs, treating doors, dusting accessories, polishing windows, hoovering and mopping the floor, wiping skirting boards, cleaning furniture;
- Kitchen: Polishing all countertops, descaling sinks, refreshing the cupboards, disinfecting the floor, and cleaning the oven, fridge, and all remaining kitchen appliances;
- Hallway: Dusting woodwork, wiping skirting boards, vacuuming carpets, polishing the property’s front door, wall spot cleaning, and dealing with various muddy footprints;
- Bedroom: Dusting lampshades, wiping pictures, scrubbing light switches, cleaning wardrobes, polishing all door handles, and dealing with any accumulated rubbish;
- Bathroom: Polishing mirrors, descaling sinks, tile scrubbing, cleaning all cabinets, and disinfecting the tub, shower, toilet bowl, and the entire floor surface.
Extra tasks: If time allows it, the operatives can also assist you with additional everyday tasks at no extra charge. These include dishwashing, doing the laundry, and ironing your outfits. For a bit extra, the cleaners can also scrub off sticky stains from your walls. Our wall cleaning is not guaranteed as results will depend on the type of stain and the wall’s surface.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How does one-off differ from regular home cleaning?
A: Unlike regular home cleaning, one-off is a more thorough one time service that can help you restore the presentable state of your property in order to get ready for your in-laws’ visit, deal with the aftermath of last-night’s party, or to simply keep things neat & clean. Secondly, it can be done by more than one cleaner. And lastly, the maid’s checklist is replaced with your very own!
Q: How much is my session going to cost?
A: Your final price will depend on the number of professionals we send on-site, the amount of hours booked, and whether we can perform the service on your chosen day. Our experienced service operators will suggest you a suitable number of hours based on your needs.
Q: Is the team able to treat external window elements as well?
A: The experts will mainly focus on interior window cleaning, frames and sills included. They can also treat exterior panes, as long as the latter are within reach. However, if the window count is too high, we suggest booking professional window cleaning instead.
Q: Can the cleaners deal with mould on my ceiling/walls?
A: This is usually not a part of our services as mould and mildew are organic in nature and require an entirely different approach and set of products. The cleaners will try to remove the mould, however it’s best to hire a certified handyman for the job in case plastering is needed.
Q: What kind of products and equipment do you use?
A: The experts will use a wide range of tried and tested detergents that are completely safe for the environment. However, please make sure to inform us should your home feature marble or other surfaces that require special treatment.
Q: Which areas does your service cover?
A: We are happy to inform you that our service covers all districts within M25, so we can clean your home wherever you may be. We also serve London, Oxford, Bristol, Brighton, Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Stockport, Crewe, Chester, and Wigan.