Make your home clean & neat in 4 simple steps
One-off cleaning prices
|Fantastic Club price||from £12/h|
|Standard price||from £15/h|
|Combine and SAVE||Fantastic Club||Standard|
|One off + 2 carpets||£131||£143|
|One off + single oven||£133||£149|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- No cancellation fees and 100% money-back guarantee on your membership within 14 days of purchase.
Stains beware, for you’ll vanish into thin air
Transforming your property into a neat and tidy one can be done in four simple steps:
Step 1: Use our user-friendly booking form or our GoFantastic app to book an appointment online for a day and time that best suit your needs.
Step 2: The experts will inspect your premises and get down to deep cleaning. In case the team thinks that time is insufficient, they will inform you on-site.
Step 3: The spring cleaning team will use a custom-tailored checklist to meticulously refresh your property one room after another.
Step 4: Once your one-off session ends, the specialists will ask for your feedback and will then depart, leaving you with a thoroughly refreshed property.
Make yourself feel right at home once more
Depending on your preferences, your one-off domestic cleaning session may cover the entire property or focus on a specific area, such as your bathroom and kitchen, and also offer:
- 24/7 customer support: Call at any time to get answers & manage your bookings;
- Flexible schedule: The team can arrive on workdays, weekends, and bank holidays;
- Reliable cleaners: All deep cleaning operatives are insured and have received thorough training;
- Extra services: For a small fee, the experts can also do professional dip-tank oven cleaning, or upholstery cleaning & deep carpet cleaning.
The magic behind one-off home cleaning revealed
This is essentially a meticulous room by room cleaning. If you prefer, the cleaners can use the equipment that is already present at your property. In case you don't have the necessary tools or prefer the team to bring their own, they can do so for an extra fee.
Depending on your cleaning priorities, the team can cover the following areas:
- Living room: Removing spider webs, treating doors, dusting accessories, polishing windows, hoovering and mopping the floor, wiping skirting boards, cleaning furniture;
- Kitchen: Polishing all countertops, descaling sinks, refreshing the cupboards, disinfecting the floor, and cleaning the oven, fridge, and all remaining kitchen appliances;
- Hallway: Dusting woodwork, wiping skirting boards, vacuuming carpets, polishing the property’s front door, wall spot cleaning, and dealing with various muddy footprints;
- Bedroom: Dusting lampshades, wiping pictures, scrubbing light switches, cleaning wardrobes, polishing all door handles, and dealing with any accumulated rubbish;
- Bathroom: Polishing mirrors, descaling sinks, tile scrubbing, cleaning all cabinets, and disinfecting the tub, shower, toilet bowl, and the entire floor surface.
Extra tasks: If time allows it, the operatives can also assist you with additional everyday tasks at no extra charge. These include dishwashing, doing the laundry, and ironing your outfits. For a bit extra, the cleaners can also scrub off sticky stains from your walls. Our wall cleaning is not guaranteed as results will depend on the type of stain and the wall’s surface.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How does one-off differ from regular home cleaning?
A: Unlike regular home cleaning, one-off is a more thorough one time service that can help you restore the presentable state of your property in order to get ready for your in-laws’ visit, deal with the aftermath of last-night’s party, or to simply keep things neat & clean. Secondly, it can be done by more than one cleaner. And lastly, the maid’s checklist is replaced with your very own!
Q: How much is my session going to cost?
A: Your final price will depend on the number of professionals we send on-site, the amount of hours booked, and whether we can perform the deep cleaning service on your chosen day. Our experienced service operators will suggest you a suitable number of hours based on your needs.
Q: Is the team able to treat external window elements as well?
A: The experts will mainly focus on interior window cleaning, frames and sills included. They can also treat exterior panes, as long as the latter are within reach. However, if the window count is too high, we suggest booking professional window cleaning instead.
Q: Can the cleaners deal with mould on my ceiling/walls?
A: This is usually not a part of our services as mould and mildew are organic in nature and require an entirely different approach and set of products. The cleaners will try to remove the mould, however it’s best to hire a certified handyman for the job in case plastering is needed.
Q: What kind of products and equipment do you use?
A: The experts will use a wide range of tried and tested detergents that are completely safe for the environment. However, please make sure to inform us should your home feature marble or other surfaces that require special treatment.
Q: Which areas does your service cover?
A: We are happy to inform you that our service covers all districts in London, so we can clean your home wherever you may be. We also serve large cities like Manchester, Brighton, Bristol, Oxford, Guildford and many more. To check if we cover your area, please use our online booking form.
Q: What's the difference between one-off and end of tenancy cleaning?
A: Our one-off cleaning services are hourly-based cleans of your property with your personal priorities in mind - we clean as much as we can for the time booked. The end of tenancy cleaning service, on the other hand, is more of an overall property polish that is designed to return the clean state of a rental upon a tenant's leave. It is not hourly-based and comes with a guarantee.