Professional one-off cleaning services in London and the UKNow available with extra anti-germ sanitising! Get your home sparkling clean - kitchen, bedroom, bathroom… You name it – we deep clean it
- Excellent results by professional deep cleaners
- Following your custom cleaning checklist
- Surface sanitising upon request
- FREE online surveys for big properties
- A simple and hassle-free service
Price for Fantastic Club members starts from £13/h instead of £16/h
Make your home clean & neat in 4 simple steps
How much does our professional deep clean cost?
As a member of the Fantastic club, you can get £30 OFF for 10 different services within 1 year.
|Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
|Regular cleaning per hour||from £13||from £16|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Domestic cleaning from £13/h
- £300 in credits
- Preferential member rates
- Real-time arrival tracker
- Priority booking & case handling
Stains beware, the one-off deep cleaners are coming for you
Transforming your property into a neat and tidy one can be done in four simple steps:
Step 1: Use our user-friendly booking form or our GoFantastic app to book a cleaning appointment online for a day and time that best suit your needs.
Step 2: The experts will inspect your premises and get down to deep clean it. In case that time is insufficient, the team will inform you on-site.
Step 3: The spring cleaning team will use a custom-tailored checklist to meticulously refresh your property one room after another.
Step 4: Once your one-off session ends, the specialists will ask for your feedback and will then depart, leaving you with a thoroughly refreshed home.
Extra sanitising against germs and Antiviral Sanitisation
Worried about dangerous germs? Now you can book your one-off deep cleaning with extra sanitising. The cleaners will focus on the highly touched surfaces and risky areas of your home, using an effective sanitiser to eliminate any germs and dangerous pathogens.
On the other hand, if you are worried that your property might have been exposed to dangerous viruses, then you can resort to our comprehensive Antiviral Sanitisation service. It is done by fully equipped technicians who use highly effective CERTIFIED virucides (with lab-tested and proven effectiveness).
Deep kitchen & bathroom cleaning
Depending on your preferences, the one-off cleaning session may cover the entire property or focus on a specific area, such as your bathroom and kitchen. Book a single deep cleaning with us and benefit from:
- 24/7 customer support: Call at any time to get answers & manage your bookings;
- Flexible schedule: The team can arrive on workdays, weekends, and bank holidays;
- Reliable cleaners: All operatives are insured and have received thorough training;
- Extra services: For a small fee, the experts can also do professional dip-tank oven cleaning, or upholstery cleaning & professional carpet cleaning services.
Here's what our deep clean service includes
This is essentially a meticulous room by room house cleaning. The one-off cleaners can use the equipment and detergents that are already present at your property. In case you don't have the necessary tools and solutions or prefer the team to bring their own, they can do so for an extra fee.
Depending on your cleaning priorities, the technicians can cover the following areas:
- Kitchen: Polishing all countertops, descaling sinks, refreshing the cupboards, disinfecting the floor, and cleaning the oven, fridge, and all remaining kitchen appliances. You can get any appliance deep-cleaned with our professional appliance cleaning service.
- Bathroom: Polishing mirrors, descaling sinks, tile scrubbing, cleaning all cabinets, and disinfecting the tub, shower, toilet bowl, and the entire floor surface.
- Living room: Removing spider webs, treating doors, dusting accessories, polishing windows, hoovering and mopping the floor, wiping skirting boards, cleaning furniture;
- Hallway: Dusting woodwork, wiping skirting boards, vacuuming carpets, polishing the property’s front door, wall spot cleaning, and dealing with various muddy footprints;
- Bedroom: Dusting lampshades, wiping pictures, scrubbing light switches, cleaning wardrobes, polishing all door handles, and dealing with any accumulated rubbish;
Extra tasks: If time allows it, the operatives can also assist you with additional everyday tasks at no extra charge. These include dishwashing, doing the laundry, and ironing your outfits. For a bit extra, the cleaners can also scrub off sticky stains from your walls. Our wall cleaning is not guaranteed as results will depend on the type of stain and the wall’s surface.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I book a cleaner during Coronavirus lockdown?
A: Yes, you can. The government has stated that cleaners can continue their work, providing they are well and have no symptoms. Read more about it here.
Q: How can I get a discount or some sort of a deal on cleaning service?
A: You can join the Fantastic Club to take advantage of preferential rates.
Q: What kind of products and equipment do you use?
A: The deep cleaners will use a wide range of tried and tested detergents that are completely safe for the environment. However, please make sure to inform us should your home feature marble or other surfaces that require special treatment.
Q: Which areas does your deep house cleaning service cover?
A: We are happy to inform you that our intensive cleaning service covers all districts in London, so we can clean your home wherever you may be. We also serve large cities like Manchester, Brighton, Bristol, Oxford, Guildford and many more. To check if we cover your area, please use our online booking form.
Q: What's the difference between one-off deep cleaning and regular home cleaning?
A: Unlike regular home cleaning , a one-off is a more thorough one-time service that can help you restore the presentable state of your property in order to get ready for your in-laws’ visit, deal with the aftermath of last night's party, or to simply keep things neat & clean. Secondly, deep house clean can be done by more than one cleaner who can provide professional cleaning products and equipment for best results upon request. And lastly, the technician's checklist is replaced with your very own!
Q: How does one-off cleaning differ from end of tenancy cleaning?
A: Our one-off cleaning services are hourly-based property cleaning service with your personal priorities in mind - we clean as much as we can for the time booked. The end of tenancy cleaning service, on the other hand, is more of an overall property polish that is designed to return the clean state of a rental upon a tenant's leave. It is not hourly-based and comes with a 72 hour guarantee.
Q: Can I cancel or reschedule my booking for one-off house cleaning?
A: Yes, simply log into your Fantastic Account and go to the Dashboard. There you can make changes to all of your bookings.
Q: Is the team able to treat external window elements as well?
A: The experts will mainly focus on interior window cleaning, frames and sills included. They can also treat exterior panes, as long as the latter is within reach. However, if the window count is too high, we suggest booking professional window cleaning instead.
Q: Can the cleaners deal with mould on my ceiling/walls?
A: This is usually not a part of our services as mould and mildew are organic in nature and require an entirely different approach and set of products. The cleaners will try to remove the mould, however, it’s best to hire a certified handyman for the job in case plastering is needed.
Q: Can the technician also do some ironing?
A: Yes, that is absolutely fine. Just please include that on the list of priorities/ requirements upon booking your service. This will ensure we recommend you the correct amount of time needed to go through the full list of what you need to get done.
Where can you book one-off cleaning service with us?
Feeling overwhelmed by the major spring clean your home needs? Or you require a one-time cleaning assistance after a party? Fantastic Services is here to help! Check below where you can also book this service:
- Brighton and Hove
- Tunbridge Wells