Gutter clearance is quick & easy with Fantastic Services
Gutter cleaning prices
|Property type||Terraced||End of terraced||Semi-detached||Detached prop.||Downpipe||Conservatory|
|Gutter Cleaning Deals | Combine and Save||Fantastic Club||Standard|
|Combine Gutter Cleaning for a terraced house up to the 2nd storey + 1h Gardening - Call us to book the deal.||£122||£142|
|Combine Gutter Cleaning for a semi-detached house up to the 2nd storey + 1h Gardening - Call us to book the deal.||£148||£171|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- - Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- - Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- - Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- - Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
T&C: All mentioned price rates are strictly limited to cleaning. To deliver the cleaning service, we require access to the property's power outlets, as well as unlimited access to the building's front and back entrances. If the property features gutters with guards or downpipes below the ground level, we will not be able to unclog the drainage system. Each gutter cleaning service comes with a minimum booking cost of £39. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Here’s how the gutter cleaners do it
Just book gutter cleaning online and leave the rest to the professionals. Thanks to the advanced equipment used by the technician, he is able to clean your rain gutters safely from the ground level. This eliminates the need of high ladders, as well as the risks of falling or causing damage to your property. Here's how the service usually goes once the technician is on site:
- Inspection: The guttering expert technician will take a good look at your guttering system to determine its condition. In case he notices that it is in need of repairs, he will make sure to warn you.
- Cleaning of gutters and downpipes: A special wet vacuum cleaning machine with a telescopic pole is used to clean gutters from the ground. It can reach up to the 4th storey of any building. With time, all kinds of debris, such as leaves and twigs, can end up in the gutters, but the machine will easily remove them. Also, the pole has a tiny camera attached at the far end, which the technician will use to take pictures of your gutters.
- Reporting: When the job is done and your gutters and downspouts are free of obstructions, the technician will be happy to show you 'before' and 'after' pictures so you can see the results for yourself.
- Guarantee: When the service is over, you have a one-month guarantee that you won’t experience any blockages in the cleaned areas.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do you clean the downpipes too?
A: Yes, the equipment we use allows this, but only if they are above the ground level.
Q: Can you repair the gutters?
A: We'll have to send a handyman, but keep in mind that this would count as a separate service.
Q: Do I need to provide anything?
A: If the downpipes are to be cleaned as well, the technician will need access to running water.
Q: Are there gutters you can't clean?
A: Yes. If the gutters have guards or the downpipes go into the ground then this service isn't suitable.
Q: Do I need to be present while the service takes place?
A: Not necessarily, our company provides key pick-up and delivery as well.
Q: How is the pricing formed?
A: It depends on the size of the building and the dimensions of the gutters and downpipes.