Gutter clearance is quick & easy with Fantastic Services
Gutter cleaning prices
|Property type||Terraced||End of terraced||Semi-detached||Detached prop.||Downpipe||Conservatory|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- 15% off your first booking
- Earn extra credits to spend on future bookings
- Domestic cleaning from £13/h
- On-time arrival guarantee
- Priority booking & case handling
T&C: All mentioned price rates are strictly limited to cleaning. To deliver the cleaning service, we require access to the property's power outlets, as well as unlimited access to the building's front and back entrances. If the property features gutters with guards or downpipes below the ground level, we will not be able to unclog the drainage system. Each gutter cleaning service comes with a minimum booking cost of £39. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Here’s how the gutter cleaners do it
Just book gutter cleaning online and leave the rest to the professionals. Thanks to the advanced equipment used by the technician, he is able to clean your rain gutters safely from the ground level. This eliminates the need of high ladders, as well as the risks of falling or causing damage to your property. Here's how the service usually goes once the technician is on site:
- Inspection: The guttering expert technician will take a good look at your guttering system to determine its condition. In case he notices that it is in need of repairs, he will make sure to warn you.
- Cleaning of gutters and downpipes: A special wet vacuum cleaning machine with a telescopic pole is used to clean gutters from the ground. It can reach up to the 4th storey of any building. With time, all kinds of debris, such as leaves and twigs, can end up in the gutters, but the machine will easily remove them. Also, the pole has a tiny camera attached at the far end, which the technician will use to take pictures of your gutters.
- Reporting: When the job is done and your gutters and downspouts are free of obstructions, the technician will be happy to show you 'before' and 'after' pictures so you can see the results for yourself.
- Guarantee: When the service is over, you have a one-month guarantee that you won’t experience any blockages in the cleaned areas. If you have downpipes, the guarantee is only valid, if we clean the downpipes, too.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I make changes to my bookings?
A: In order to manage your current bookings, you need to log into your Fantastic account. If you don’t have one, you can create a new profile really easy. Once you’ve registered, head over to the dashboard section. There you can apply any changes to all of your service appointments.
Q: What kind of benefits does the Fantastic Club provide?
A: As a member of our Fantastic Club family you’ll have the opportunity to use priority booking for our most desired slots, seasonal deals, major service discounts and many other awesome perks.
Q: Do you clean the downpipes too?
A: Yes, the equipment we use allows this, but only if they are above the ground level.
Q: Can you repair or install gutters?
A: No, we currently don't offer this service.
Q: Do I need to provide the technicians with anything?
A: Yes. We will need access to electricity. If you want us to clean the downpipes as well, the gutter cleaning expert will need access to running water.
Q: Are there gutters you can't clean?
A: Yes. This service is not appropriate for gutters that have guards and downpipes that go into the ground due to accessibility issues.
Q: Do I need to be present while the service takes place?
A: Not necessarily, our company provides key pick-up and delivery as well.
Q: How is the pricing formed?
A: It depends on many factors, such as the type of the property, number of downpipes, additional gutters on your garage or conservatory.
Q: Is bad weather or rain a problem for you?
A: It all depends on how heavy the rain is. The gutter cleaning experts will evaluate the situation on the day of your appointment. If performing the service is not possible, you will be able to reschedule your booking for another day.