Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning in Wimbledon
We guarantee the return of your deposit after the service is completed!
- No extra fees for holidays and weekends;
- Oven cleaning for FREE;
- Book and manage services online.
1. Book your appointment onlineSchedule your cleaning service via our online booking form or the GoFantastic app. Everything will be organised in seconds for the day and time convenient for you.
2. Say hello to the friendly cleanerTime to meet up with the scheduled professional. You can greet them either at your property or arrange a quick key pick-up from a close-by location.
3. Sit back and relaxEnjoy satisfying results without lifting a finger. After the job is done you can inspect it to make sure that everything is done properly.
One of a kind end of tenancy cleaning service
We are known for our top-notch end of lease cleaning service because we always go above and beyond with cleanliness. Both your landlord and the new tenants will greatly appreciate it when they see how spotless and sparkling you have left the property. In addition, we understand how stressful moving can be. Because of this, we will ensure that the rented apartment is perfectly cleaned, so you won't have to worry about it.
- Not an hourly based service - the cleaners will work until everything is spik and span;
- Free re-cleaning session within 48 hours;
- We provide cleaning tools and detergents.
Professional cleaners you can rely on
The cleaning professionals have extensive experience in cleaning rental properties and meeting the needs and requirements of tenants and landlords. Therefore, leave the end of tenancy cleaning to the diligent experts, and you will see excellent results.
- Using industrial-grade cleaning solutions;
- Following an industry-approved checklist;
- Extensively trained and insured.
We are ISO certified:Other recognitions:
Here are some of the areas that our cleaners commonly deal with:
Kitchen and appliance cleaning - From cupboards to countertops, every surface in the kitchen will be thoroughly wiped down and polished. The cleaning process will include appliances such as fridges and freezers. Therefore, it is imperative to turn them off one day before our visit so that we can clean them properly.
Living room/bedroom cleaning - Professionals thoroughly clean to ensure that everything is hygienic and clean. Each reachable surface will be dusted and wiped appropriately to eliminate dirt and germs. You can always expect excellent results after the cleaners are done cleaning those rooms.
Bathroom scrubbing - What we strive for is an immaculate bathroom! As soon as our cleaners have deep-cleaned the toilet and shower, they will move on to fixtures and other surfaces. Our bathroom cleaning and polishing will make your bathroom shine like new.
Regular home cleaning
The service is fully customizable so that you can adjust it according to your household's needs. Daily, weekly, or fortnightly domestic cleaning services are available. It is entirely up to you to determine what you want the professionals to focus on and what tasks they should perform. If you prefer, the cleaning experts can bring their own detergents or use the ones you already have at home.
After builders cleaning
With the help of specialised detergents, high-quality vacuums and scrubbers, our post-construction cleaning professionals will be able to remove all dust, paint splatters and varnish stains from your home, restoring it to a healthy and normal state after removing the unsightly nightmare.
We use only purified water stored in a tank inside our window cleaner's van and pumped to a pole reaching up to the fourth floor to clean your windows. Expect sparkling, streak-free windows after the service. Remember to notify us if you'd like us to clean them on the inside as well.
Do you know how long it will take to complete the service?
Does the price include oven cleaning?
Can you tell me how many cleaners will arrive?
Do you offer weekend services?
Is it necessary for me to be present during end of tenancy cleaning?
Do I need to provide equipment and tools to the cleaners?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Visit our Help Center.