Get End of Tenancy Cleaning in London and UK in 4 easy steps
End of tenancy cleaning prices
Wonder how much our end of tenancy cleaning costs? See the price table below:
|Property type||End of tenancy cleaning||End of tenancy cleaning + 40% OFF Deep carpet cleaning|
|Prices||Fantastic ClubStandard||Fantastic ClubStandard|
|Combine and SAVE||Fantastic Club||Standard|
|Combine End of Tenancy Cleaning + Removals and get the first 2 hours of Removals Free of charge.|
*The appointment time of the Removals service should be from Monday to Thursday!
|Get the deal!|
|Combine End of Tenancy Cleaning with Removals and get a discount||15% and Members rate||10% or Members rate|
|Order End of Tenancy + Wall spot cleaning of 1 room||Save £15.00||Full price|
|Combine End of Tenancy + Window Cleaning and save up to £30 on the window cleaning! Call us to book the deal.*In order to give the better price we need to have external water tap available.|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
What does the move out cleaning service include
We will send a team of insured and fully equipped cleaning technicians to the address. They will work for as many hours as needed, following a comprehensive checklist of priority areas. Of course, if you have any specific requests or instructions, just let us know in advance and the team will handle the rest. Here are some of the benefits that our service provides:
- A team of expert end of tenancy cleaners - your move in cleaning service will be done by fully equipped & insured technicians.
- Working as many hours as needed - this service is not hourly based. The technicians will clean following a comprehensive checklist until the property is left in the most presentable state.
- Special detergents - the end of tenancy cleaners use professional products (not commercially available) from leading UK suppliers, to achieve maximum results.
- Deep oven cleaning - our dip-tank oven valeting service is included in each end of tenancy cleaning service.
- 72-hour guarantee - to ensure that you will get your bond back, we offer to re-clean the property free of charge if your landlord is not happy with the clean.
- Key pick up upon request - to ease both landlords and tenants, the cleaners can pick up the keys from somewhere near the rental address.
For even better results, you can book
Hot water extraction (steam cleaning)
Consider including this deep cleaning procedure to your service. Hot water extraction is the optimal cleaning method for most upholstered items at your home. It is done with professional equipment that leaves the treated items nearly dry. We use this technology for carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, and curtain cleaning.
Wall spot cleaning
This is an additional cleaning procedure that you can order in advance. However, keep in mind that some spots on walls are actually considered as damage and can only be fixed by a painter.
Moving away? Do it for less.
Our end of tenancy cleaning in London can be booked alongside other professional services if you plan on moving out of your rental. This means that you can actually relocate for less! To achieve truly fantastic results and to ensure that you will get your deposit back, consider also booking:
- Exterior Window Cleaning: To make the property appear even better in the eyes of your landlord.
- Deep Mattress + Upholstery cleaning: We use high-performance deep cleaning equipment to remove common household stains.
- Removals: Since your tenancy has come to an end, we can actually help you move out. It will also cost you less because there is a price discount when you combine it with the End of Tenancy Cleaning service
- Handyman: If the property has suffered any damages, then we can send a fully equipped and insured tradesman to render you professional assistance.
- Garden Clearance: If your rented property has a garden or some green spaces surrounding it, then your contract might require you to get those back in good shape.
For landlords & agencies
Hassle-free rental care.
Fantastic Services is the one-stop shop for all property needs. So when you are preparing your rental property for new tenants, in addition to the tenancy cleaning, consider booking:
- Inventory reports: Professionally executed check-in and check-out reports by independent inventory clerks.
- Tradesmen: To repair or install something, or even repaint a room.
- Pest control: Have your property professionally treated against pest insects and rodents.
- Gardening: We can send fully equipped gardeners to take care of your garden.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I get some kind of discount on my price?
A: Of course you can. If you join our Fantastic Club you get to enjoy many awesome perks like priority bookings and seasonal deals that are valid for our whole service range. Check the full list of discounts in the End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices section above.
Q: Do I have to meet the cleaners in person?
A: You can find somebody else to meet the professionals for you. Just grant this person full property access so that the cleaners can begin work as soon as they arrive.
Q: How many cleaners can I expect to arrive?
A: We will usually dispatch teams of either 2 or 3 people, depending on the size of the property. The professional cleaners have all necessary equipment and detergents to start work right away.
Q: How long will the service take?
A: It depends on the number of rooms and their condition, as well as if any additional services need to take place. A house move cleaning service is unlimited in time and the cleaners work until the job is done.
Q: Can you do it while I’m still at the property?
A: This would invalidate our 72-hours guarantee. In case you need only specific areas cleaned, we suggest that you book a one-off service instead.
Q: Do you work on weekends?
A: The move out cleaners are available seven days a week and on bank holidays. You can also schedule morning and afternoon appointments, or request a same-day service.
Q: Can you do after tenancy cleaning if I’m moving in?
A: We will gladly help you refresh your new home as long as you haven’t left any personal belongings inside. You also need to have your fridge and freezer defrosted 24 hours in advance.
Q: Something came up and I want to reschedule my booking. How can I do that?
A: First, you have to log into to your Fantastic account. After that, you need to go to the dashboard where you can make the needed changes. That’s it, you are done!
Q: How does the end of tenancy cleaning differ from one-off deep cleaning?
A: Our tenancy cleaning services cover all the cleaning tasks needed to return the pristine state of a property, for which we give a 72-hour guarantee. The one-off cleaning is an hourly-based service designed to cover as much as possible for the time booked. It is great for spring cleaning or after-party clean-up since you decide what tasks should be prioritised.
Q: How does the video survey for the end of tenancy cleaning work?
A: A video survey can be done instead of a site viewing. It is suitable for 5+ bedroom properties, where an exact price quote can't be provided over the phone. It takes only a few minutes, usually done via WhatsApp or Facetime. A professional surveyor will consult you and you will be offered a personalised quote at the end of the video call.
Q: What is the area coverage of Fantastic Services move out cleaning services in London and UK?
A: We fully cover all Greater London areas within the M25 ring, including west, north, east, south London. You can find our professional cleaning services also in Slough, St. Albans, Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool and many more. Check the full area coverage below.
Q: Will I get my tenancy depost back after the end of tenancy clean?
A: At Fantastic Services we strive to provide the best end of tenancy cleaning in London and across the UK. That's why we always provide 72-hour guarantee - to ensure that you will get your deposit back. This means that if the landlord is not happy we will re-clean the property free of charge within 72-hours.
When it comes to getting your deposit back at the end of your tenancy, nothing makes more sense than counting on professional cleaners to do the work. Here are the location in the United Kingdom where you can find us near you: