End of tenancy cleaning prices
|Property Type||Studio flat||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Prices excluding carpet cleaning||from £95||from £129||from £151||from £191|
|Prices including carpet cleaning||from £127||from £169||from £211||from £265|
Refresh all corners of your property by the book
Fantastic Services has helped clean the properties of hundreds of tenants, landlords, and estate agencies across all of London. To maintain a high standard and make our services even more accessible for everyone involved, our check out cleaning service always includes:
- Day and night customer support that you can contact at any given time;
- 72-hour guarantee that offers free re-clean in case of any missed spots;
- Professional dip tank oven cleaning service that is free of charge;
- All necessary products and equipment for the tasks at hand.
Our cleaning checklist and what it includes
The team will start unloading their professional detergents and equipment as soon as they park the van besides your property. The cleaners’ use brooms, dusters, window squeegees, mops and buckets, vacuum cleaners, step ladders, various multi-purpose detergents, and professional oven cleaning equipment. They will work for as many hours as needed and here are some of the areas they’d usually focus:
- General property clean-up: Remove cobwebs from ceilings, clean light switches and picture frames, wipe door frames and handles, wipe all window elements from the inside;
- Kitchen: Clean cupboards inside out, dust rubbish bins, clean soap dispensers, descale sinks, remove stains & mildew (whenever possible) from all white goods;
- Floors: Mop all surfaces, clean floor edges, dust radiators, perform hot water extraction (steam) carpet cleaning, move light furniture to access out-of-reach spots;
- Bathroom/Toilet: Disinfect baths/WCs/shower cubicles, check for hair around drainage, descale bathroom tiles, clean mirrors.
Get Even Better Results with Additional Services
Wall spot cleaning
In case there are visible marks on the walls, the cleaners can take care of them by using sugar soap. However, keep in mind they’d do it only if they are 100% sure that it would work. If the wall is too damaged, only a handyman will be able to help.
Тhe cleaners will use a specialised machine to inject hot water under high pressure between the fibres of the item. The nozzle of the machine also has a suction attachment which simultaneously vacuums, ensuring that 95% of the moisture and all dirt are extracted back into the machine.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will the service take?
A: It depends on the number of rooms and their condition, as well as if any additional services need to take place. The service is unlimited in time and the cleaners work until the job is done.
Q: How many cleaners can I expect to arrive?
A: We will usually dispatch teams of either 2 or 3 people, depending on the size of the property. The specialists have all necessary equipment and detergents to start work right away.
Q: Do I have to meet the cleaners in person?
A: You can find somebody else to meet the professionals for you. Just grant this person full property access so that the cleaners can begin work as soon as they arrive.
Q: Can you do after tenancy cleaning if I’m moving in?
A: We will gladly help you refresh your new home as long as you haven’t left any personal belongings inside. You also need to have your fridge and freezer defrosted 24 hours in advance.
Q: Can you do it while I’m still at the property?
A: This would invalidate our 72-hours guarantee. In case you need only specific areas cleaned, we suggest that you book a one-off service instead.
Q: Do you work on weekends?
A: The cleaners are available seven days a week and on bank holidays at no extra charge. You can also schedule morning and afternoon appointments, or request a same-day service.