Get End of Tenancy Cleaning in London in 4 easy steps
End of tenancy cleaning prices
|Property Type||Studio flat||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||from £95||from £129||from £151||from £191|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning + 40% OFF Deep Carpet Cleaning||from £127||from £169||from £211||from £265|
What does the move out cleaning service include
We will send a team of insured and fully equipped cleaning technicians to the address. They will work for as many hours as needed, following a comprehensive checklist of priority areas. Of course, if you have any specific requests or instructions, just let us know in advance and the team will handle the rest. Here are some of the benefits that our service provides:
- A team of cleaners - your tenancy cleaning service will be done by fully equipped & insured technicians.
- Working as many hours as needed - this service is not hourly based. The technicians will work until the property is left in the most presentable state.
- Special detergents - the tenancy cleaners use professional products (not commercially available) from leading UK suppliers, to achieve maximum results.
- Deep oven cleaning - our dip-tank oven valeting service is included in the final price. All detachable parts of the cooker are removed so the technician will be able to clean even those hard-to-reach areas of the appliance. In the meantime, the removed parts are placed in a dip tank filled with a powerful cleaning solution, so to dissolve even the most hardened carbon deposits and grease.
- Key pick up upon request - to ease both landlords and tenants, the cleaners can pick up the keys from somewhere near the address.
For even better results, you can book
Hot Water Extraction for carpet, upholstery, and curtains
For even better results, consider including this deep cleaning procedure to your service. It is done with with high-performance expert equipment that leaves the treated items nearly dry.
Wall spot cleaning
This is an additional cleaning procedure that you can order in advance. However, keep in mind that some spots on walls are actually considered as damage and can only be fixed by a painter.
Our end of tenancy cleaning in London comes with a 72-hour re-clean guarantee. This means that if there are some missed spots, you can contact us within a 72-hour period and we will send the cleaners back to take care of it. To achieve truly fantastic results and to ensure that you will get your deposit back, consider also booking:
- Exterior Window Cleaning: To make the property appear even better in the eyes of your landlord.
- Deep Mattress + Upholstery cleaning: We use high-performance deep cleaning equipment to remove common household stains.
- Removals: Since your tenancy has come to an end, we can actually help you move out.
- Handyman: If the property has suffered any damages, then we can send a fully equipped and insured tradesman to render you professional assistance.
- Garden Clearance: If your rented property has a garden or some green spaces surrounding it, then your contract might require you to get those back in good shape.
For landlords & agencies
Fantastic Services is the one-stop shop for all property needs. So when you are preparing your property for new tenants, in addition to the tenancy cleaning, consider booking:
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will the service take?
A: It depends on the number of rooms and their condition, as well as if any additional services need to take place. The service is unlimited in time and the cleaners work until the job is done.
Q: How many cleaners can I expect to arrive?
A: We will usually dispatch teams of either 2 or 3 people, depending on the size of the property. The specialists have all necessary equipment and detergents to start work right away.
Q: Do I have to meet the cleaners in person?
A: You can find somebody else to meet the professionals for you. Just grant this person full property access so that the cleaners can begin work as soon as they arrive.
Q: Can you do after tenancy cleaning if I’m moving in?
A: We will gladly help you refresh your new home as long as you haven’t left any personal belongings inside. You also need to have your fridge and freezer defrosted 24 hours in advance.
Q: Can you do it while I’m still at the property?
A: This would invalidate our 72-hours guarantee. In case you need only specific areas cleaned, we suggest that you book a one-off service instead.
Q: Do you work on weekends?
A: The cleaners are available seven days a week and on bank holidays. You can also schedule morning and afternoon appointments, or request a same-day service.