How it works
|Price per hour|
*Price rate for 1 cleaner for 3-5 hours weekly / 4-5 hours fortnightly. Please contact us for any appointments with different amount of hours or frequency.*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Take a closer look at our regular domestic cleaning service
Here are some examples of priority areas your maid can focus on:
- Living room:Dust all decorations, polish the interior side of windows, vacuum and mop the floor, wipe all skirting boards & furniture, and empty the bins;
- Kitchen:Wash the dishes, wipe and polish all surfaces, clean the floor, and polish the interior of microwaves, ovens, extractors, hot plates, fridges, and other appliances;
- Hallway:Dust all pictures and light switches in sight, remove dust from furniture, clean the floor, wipe the skirting boards, and refresh the front door;
- Bedroom:Clean and polish all surfaces, change the bedding, dust the bed frame, wipe the window blinds, clean all doors and handles, and refresh the floor;
- Bathroom:Clean the bathroom sink and taps, polish all tiles, scrub the bath and the shower cabin, wipe the bathroom radiator, and disinfect the toilet bowl.
Please note: Depending on how many hours you’ve booked, some of the prioritised tasks above may not be completed due to insufficient time. Also, you either need to provide your cleaner with detergents and cleaning equipment or request for them to bring what’s necessary.
Additional tasks done upon request
For your complete comfort, our regular cleaning services in London also include a list of extra tasks that your maid can do for you. For instance, the cleaner can help you bring order to your wardrobe by folding and hanging all your clothes. Other similar tasks include polishing of silverware, watering the plants, doing ironing and laundry, or even feeding your pets.
However, keep in mind that this extra range of services does not include strenuous tasks, such as cleaning outdoor areas, looking after children, cooking meals, or moving heavy furniture.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What happens if my cleaner decides to leave or falls ill?
A: In that scenario, we will be glad to find a suitable replacement. The new operative will then visit you at the normal days and working hours that you have previously chosen.
Q: I’m not happy with the results. What now?
A: If you’re not happy with the maid services you receive, we will send a more experienced and responsible cleaner to ensure that they will do your home justice.
Q: Can you hold my property’s keys for me?
A: Absolutely! After the initial service, the cleaner may pick up the keys for you, as long as they are stored within a five-minute walking distance from your property. With a set of keys in your cleaner’s hands, they will be able to clean your property without you having to be present.
Q: At what time can the cleaners arrive?
A: Each cleaner typically starts work from 7:30-8:00 a.m. and finishes all tasks by 8:30-9:00 at the latest. However, the maid can also arrive on weekends & bank holidays at no extra charge.
Q: Do I need to arrange a parking permit?
A: All cleaners travel to their assigned properties via public transportation, so the only thing you’ll need to do is pick a convenient day and hour at which your sessions will take place.
Q: Can I change the day of my regular appointments?
A: Yes, we can reschedule your session as soon as we review your current cleaner’s schedule. If the maid is busy, we will be happy to send another professional your way.