No climbing, no hassle – just sparkling windows
London window cleaning prices
All prices are starting from:
|Property Type||Flat||Maisonette flat||Terraced||End-of-terraced||Semi Detached||Detached|
|Both Sides|| £37|
|Window Cleaning Deals | Combine and Save|
|Combine with End of Tenancy Cleaning service and get up to 15% discount - Call us to book the deal.|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- - Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- - Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- - Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- - Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
How we perform the cleaning?
The Fantastic technician will arrive with a van that carries a large supply of purified water.
Step 1: The cleaner will start by attaching the extension pole to the water pump.
Step 2: The liquid will be then released under high pressure from a special brush head attachment, which will be moved across the entire window surface to treat all stubborn stains.
Step 3: After repeating this process twice and using the brush itself to scrub off any remaining spots, the specialist will let the water evaporate on its own. This will create a protective condition that will keep your window panes dust- and dirt-free for much longer than any traditional cleaning methods currently in use.
Step 4 (optional): Upon request, the professional can also wash your windows from the inside. For this, the cleaner will use squeegees and purified water and will stay for as much as needed to erase all stains from existence.
The window cleaning service in London is suitable for many types of windows and glass structures, including single & double windows, skylight windows, small bay & big bay windows, conservatories, and more. Besides the panel itself, the specialist will also wash all frames and sills as part of the service, as long as they are PVC.
Cleaning the stains from last night’s rain doesn’t require any action on your part. The specialist will carry everything he needs, water included, to refresh your windows from top to bottom. You don’t even have to meet the team on-site – just reserve a parking space within 30 metres from your property to benefit from a professional window cleaning service that is:
- Eco-friendly: This external window cleaning procedure will use only purified water, which will absorb all smudges in its path without leaving any streaks behind;
- Safe: Thanks to the water-fed extension pole, the cleaner can easily reach any windows and sills up to the fourth storey without resorting to ladders or cherry pickers;
- Convenient: The professional can easily treat sash and bay windows, UPVC French doors, cladding, conservatory roofs, and much more without disturbing your privacy;
- Reliable: This service is accredited by the Federation of Window Cleaners and we have assigned several quality control managers to ensure each job is done by the book.
How Pure Water Window Cleaning Works?
Watch the video on the right to learn more about:
- Our filtration system with Reverse Osmosis (RO).
- What is Deionisation (DI) with ion exchange resins?
- How we measure the result with a TDS meter?
- How pure water window cleaning technique helps for sparkling windows?
In the mood for reading? Here is a post that covers also the advantages of pure water window cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will the service take?
A: It depends on the number of windows and their condition.
Q: How many cleaners will come?
A: We usually send a single technician, but we can dispatch more if necessary.
Q: Do you wipe the windows after you clean them?
A: There is absolutely no need to do so as the purified water doesn’t leave any streaks behind.
Q: Can you come after 6 p.m.?
A: This is not advisable. If sunlight is limited, the technician will not be able to spot all blemishes on the windows and the final result would be less satisfying.
Q: How do I cancel my booking for window cleaning?
A: To cancel your appointment, you need to log into your Fantastic account and go to the dashboard. There you can cancel or reschedule your appointment easily.
Q: Can you clean wooden frames and sills?
A: The equipment ejects water under very high pressure. Because of this, we cannot clean wooden window elements as there’s a high risk of causing damage.
Q: Why do you need a parking spot near my property?
A: The purified water equipment is attached to the van. The cleaner has to park it no further than 30 metres from the property and on the same side where your windows are located.
Q: Can I get some kind of deal?
A: Join the Fantastic Club today and you’ll get so much more than just a discounted price. All members get to benefit from awesome perks like priority bookings for our most wanted time slots and special seasonal deals.
That’s right, our goal is to provide you with professional housekeeping and specialised cleaning services, whenever you need them and wherever you are. Here’s our location list for window cleaning services: