Transform your garden with Fantastic Services in 4 easy steps!
Do you have any ideas on how your garden should look?
Just book your survey, we will send one of the experts to take a look at the site and consult you. Discuss your ideas and he will offer his professional opinion on all landscaping matters. This would be the best possible way to approach the project and lay out all things that need to be done. Within 7 workdays after the survey, we’ll contact you with a final quote for your service.
Any additional materials that are required for your landscaping service can be supplied by us, but you need to request them at least two days before the time of the appointment. Their cost is added to your final bill.
What does the garden landscaping service include?
Here, you can take a look at some typical landscaping jobs that the specialists can help you with.
- Removal of plants - All present vegetation can be removed from your garden in order to prepare it for landscaping work.
- Levelling - The landscapers will make sure to level any uneven areas.
- Turfing - The right type of turf will be distributed as per the needs of the different areas.
- Gravelling - Placing gravel and decorative stones here and there can add some extra points to the amazing look of your garden.
- Planting - Have you figured out what plants and flowers you want? Well, let us know and we’ll make sure you’ll find them just a few steps outside your home.
- Fencing - Just choose what kind of fence you want and it will be installed. We can even decorate/paint it.
- Patio & decking installation - We can remove your old patio or deck and install a new one for you.
- Creating pathways - We can advise you on functionality, designs, and materials.
- Deck cleaning and oiling - In case your deck is in a good condition but needs some refreshing, then we can professionally clean and oil it.
- Shed installation (or removal) - We can construct a shed so you can store your instruments and hardware comfortably. We can remove your old one as well.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much will it cost?
A: Well, it all depends on the changes you want for your garden. Every project is different and requires different materials, time and effort. We always send a specialist to perform a free survey first so that we can give you an accurate estimate.
Q: How much time will it take?
A: Once again, it all depends on how much work we must put into the project. Generally, the surveyor will be able to give you some timeframe.
Q: Can we do this within a certain budget?
A: Sure thing! We can consult you on procedures and materials that would fit within your budget so you can get the most out of your service.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: All areas within the M25 London zone, but we are also able to cover some areas outside this perimeter. Just contact us and we’ll be able to tell you.
Q: Can you deliver the necessary materials?
A: Yes, when the survey is done, we’ll know exactly what materials will be required. Keep in mind they will be added to your final bill for the service.
Q: Where will you get the materials from?
A: Well, any convenient local source will do. We usually shop locally and aim for the best deals.