Transform your garden with Fantastic Services in 4 easy steps!
Do you have any garden design ideas? Or do you need some?
Simply book your FREE survey. We will send a professional landscaper who will take a look at your yard and consult you. Discuss your ideas with him to get his professional input on all landscaping matters.
The surveyor will also take measurements in order to properly calculate the final price. We’ll then contact you with a quote for your service within 3 to 5 workdays after the survey. This is the most optimal way to approach your new garden renovation project and lay out all the things that need to be done.
The expenses for the materials required for your landscaping service will be included in your detailed price quotation. However, we are totally OK with you providing the materials yourself.
Here are some of the garden landscaping services we can do
We can help you out with many softscaping and hardscaping jobs, but here are the most common requests we get:
- Removal of plants - All vegetation can be removed from your garden to prepare it for landscaping work.
- Levelling - The landscapers will level the soil to prepare it for turf laying, decking installation or paving.
- Turfing - The right type of turf will be distributed depending on the sunlight reach to your garden, and traffic areas.
- Gravelling - Gravel, chipping slates and other types of decorative stones add extra style to your garden and improves drainage.
- Planting - Let us make your garden more appealing by planting new flowers or shrubs. We also do repotting and replanting of existing vegetation.
- Fencing - Ensure your privacy in the garden with a beautiful new fence. No matter if traditional, feather edged or any other type, we can install it. The experts can even paint, oil or decorate your new fence.
- Decking installation - New decking areas are easily built by the acclaimed landscapers. They can remove and repair old deckings, too.
- Creating pathways, patios and pavings - We can advise you on functionality, designs, and materials, and lay a patio or another paving area for you.
- Deck cleaning and oiling - Get your decking professionally cleaned and oiled to restore its original condition.
- Shed installation (or removal) - A shed is needed so you can store gardening equipment and other hardware comfortably. We install new sheds in addition to repairing or removing old ones.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much does landscaping cost?
A: Well, it all depends on your garden makeover project. Every job is different and requires different materials, time and manpower. We always send a specialist to perform a free survey first so that we can give you an accurate landscaping price estimate.
Q: How long does a landscaping service take?
A: Once again, it all depends on how much work we must put into the project. Generally, the surveyor will be able to give you approximate timeframe.
Q: Can we do this within a certain budget?
A: Sure thing! We can consult you on the work process and materials that would fit within your budget, so you can get the most out of your garden design ideas.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: We cover all areas in East, West, South and North London. Everything within the M25 London zone. However, don't hesitate to call us if you live outside M25, because we also work in some areas outside this perimeter.
Q: Can you deliver the necessary materials?
A: Yes, when the survey is done, we’ll know exactly what materials will be required. Keep in mind they will be added to your final bill for the service.
Q: Where will you get the materials from?
A: Well, any convenient local source will do. We usually shop locally and aim for the best deals.
Q: How do I maintain my newly laid lawn or new turf?
A: We always send our customers with newly laid lawns individualised watering and mowing plans. You will receive one, too, if you get a new lawn. However, you can always use our lawn care services after your turfing service.
Q: Do you offer regular landscape maintenance after the garden makeover?
A: Yes, we do. You can read more about the maintenance service and its prices on the garden maintenance page.