What to expect from your brickwork service in London
To start with, use the form on this website or the GoFantastic app and book a professional on-site survey with the Fantastic landscaping team in your area. It will take you less than 2-3 minutes to set up an appointment for a day and time that suits you best.
Check out below what your bricklaying service entails:
- Detailed survey - A team of two skilled and experienced landscapers with proven bricklaying skills will inspect the job at hand and discuss with you what you need doing.
- Precise quote - You’ll receive a fixed price quote via email, which will factor in the cost for the materials (if you wish us to deliver them), as well as the labour and time the project will take.
- Arrange an appointment - Upon agreement with our price estimate, you’ll need to book your brickwork service appointment for a day and time convenient for you.
- Materials delivery - Should you want us to source and deliver the bricks and other materials for you, we’ll gladly do so on the arranged day.
- Project completion - The professional bricklayers and landscaping experts will bring all the tools and get down to work.
- Waste removal - Once the brickwork job has been completed, the technicians will clean up all the rubbish and dispose of it in the nearest waste management site.