Have all your electrical problems fixed In 4 simple steps!
|Electrician||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|Appointments||8 am - 6 pm||6 pm - 10pm||8 am - 6 pm|
|Subsequent half hours||£33|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 20% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount on special occasions (like Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc.).
- Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
Minimum time per appointment is 1 hour. After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis.T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
An efficient electrician for all your fault-finding, repair, or installation needs
The qualified electrician is able to handle all domestic electrical issues that you might be experiencing. From simple installations to meticulous rewiring and repairs, you can always count on him to get the job done. Each expert is fully insured.
All tools & equipment provided
The electrician brings everything necessary to solve your problem, even a variety of ladders for those hard-to-get-to areas! Just make sure to let us know what you need done at least one day in advance.
Friendly and professional
This service comes with minimal to no disturbance at all. The electrician is there to get the job done for you. He will be more than glad to answer any questions you might have while he is working on site.
Online booking is quick & easy
Give our online booking form a try! It’s simple and it takes just a few moments. Alternatively, you can download our GoFantastic mobile app and access all our electrical services in London within just a few taps!
Amazing benefits with our Fantastic Club
You can get a discount on your electrician service with the Fantastic Club. You can join for only £59 a year and save a considerable amount of money off your services in the long run. With the Fantastic Club you also get to benefit from seasonal deals and priority booking options.
What can the London electrician do for you?
Whether it's repair, part replacement, improvement, or an installation job, the dedicated and fully qualified electrician will make sure to provide the most adequate professional assistance. He will bring all required tools and equipment and advise you if any additional materials will be required. Some of the things that the specialist can do include:
- Appliance installation
- TV & Audio installation
- Fitting of ceiling fans, chandeliers, lights
- Lighting design, repair & installation – downlights & spotlights, LED, external & garden, as well as security lighting
- Extractor fan replacement
- Fuse boxes & consumer units replacement
- Electrical fault finding – fixing tripped fuses, blown bulbs, faulty connections, insulation and installation breakdowns, and short/open circuits
- Changing all kinds of lightbulbs
- Replacing sockets
- Partial or complete rewiring (including circuit board & electric cooker installation)
- Replacing light switches
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is your availability?
A: From 8am to 6pm, including weekends and bank holidays. Evening appointments after 6pm can be arranged for an extra charge.
Q: I am not happy with the electrician service. What can I do?
A: Contact us as soon as possible and explain what the issue is. If the technician has missed something, we can easily organise a return visit.
Q: Can you bring the additional materials needed for repairs?
A: Yes, you can either provide us with a list of materials (if you have such), or the electrician can supply those after an on-site visit. Please note that the materials are not included in the service price.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: The electricians operate within the M25 London zone.