How the regular home cleaning works
Regular cleaning prices in London
|Regular cleaning per hour||£12||£15|
|Regular cleaning + cleaning of 2 carpets||£79||£85|
|Regular cleaning + single oven cleaning||£81||£91|
|Detergents per session (optional)||-||£6|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- Get access exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
Take a closer look at our maid service in London
Here are some examples of priority areas your housekeeper can focus on:
- Living room: Dust all decorations, polish the interior side of windows, vacuum and mop the floor, wipe all skirting boards, clean furniture, and empty the bins;
- Kitchen: Wash the dishes, wipe and polish all surfaces, clean the floor, and polish the interior of microwaves, ovens, extractors, hot plates, fridges, and other appliances;
- Hallway: Dust all pictures and light switches in sight, remove dust from furniture, clean the floor, wipe the skirting boards, and refresh the front door;
- Bedroom: Clean and polish all surfaces, change the bedding, dust the bed frame, wipe the window blinds, clean all doors and handles, and refresh the floor;
- Bathroom: Clean the bathroom sink and taps, polish all tiles, scrub the bath and the shower cabin, wipe the bathroom radiator, and disinfect the toilet bowl.
NOTE: Depending on how many hours you’ve booked, some of the prioritised tasks above may not be completed due to insufficient time. Also, you either need to provide your regular cleaner with detergents and cleaning equipment or request for them to bring what’s necessary.
Additional tasks done upon request
For your complete comfort, our regular cleaning services in London also include a list of extra tasks that your maid can do for you. For instance, the cleaner can help you bring order to your wardrobe by folding and hanging all your clothes. Other similar tasks include polishing of silverware, watering the plants, doing ironing and laundry, or even feeding your pets.
However, keep in mind that this extra range of services does not include strenuous tasks, such as cleaning outdoor areas, looking after children, cooking meals, or moving heavy furniture.
Extra services: For a small fee, the experts can also do single oven cleaning or professional carpet cleaning of 2 carpets.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How can I make changes to my regular cleaning service?
A: Simply log into your Fantastic account, then go the Dashboard where you can cancel or reschedule your bookings. It takes only a few moments.
Q: Can I get a discount or some kind of deal?
A: Have you heard of the Fantastic Club? Become a member today to get 20% off your regular cleaning along with other amazing perks like priority booking and seasonal offers.
Q: Do I need to provide the cleaner with something?
A: Your cleaner will use the available cleaning products and materials at your household. In case there aren’t any, then please make sure to set up your booking with this in mind.
Q: What happens if my maid is not available?
A: In that scenario, we will be glad to find a suitable replacement. The new operative will then visit at the usual days and working hours that you have previously chosen.
Q: Can you hold my property’s keys for me?
A: Absolutely! After the initial service, the maid may pick up the keys for you, as long as they are stored within a five-minute walking distance from your property. With a set of keys in your cleaner’s hands, they will be able to clean your property without you having to be present.
Q: I’m not happy with the results. What now?
A: If you’re not happy with the housekeeping services you receive, then please make sure to tell us as soon as possible. We’ll see what we can do to amend the situation.
Q: At what time can the regular cleaners arrive?
A: Each cleaner typically starts work from 7:30-8:00 a.m. and finishes all tasks by 8:30-9:00 at the latest. However, the maid can also arrive on weekends & bank holidays.
Q: Do I need to arrange a parking permit?
A: All cleaners travel to their assigned properties via public transportation, so the only thing you’ll need to do is pick a convenient day and hour at which your sessions will take place.
If you require regular assistance with your domestic cleaning needs, we’ll be happy to help! Currently, we are available to handle your regular home cleaning chores in the following selected locations in the UK: