Have your place decluttered and organised in 4 simple steps
Home organising and decluttering prices
|Home organising and decluttering per hour||£12||£15|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 10% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- Get access exclusive deals with up to 40% discount.
- Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
Here is what the declutterers in London can do for you
To give you a better idea of how this service makes your life easier and more fantastic, here are some of the tasks that it can solve for you:
- Folding your clothes
- Arranging wardrobes and shelves
- Reorganising your home
- Gathering toys and other items
- Organising items in a certain way
- Tidying up a single room or the entire place
- Unpacking your belongings after a move and arranging them
NOTE: We do not provide personal consultation or life advice services. For all this, we recommend you to check out Marie Kondo’s great Netflix series.
Make time for all those fantastic moments in life
Get more out of your declutter London service - add home cleaning or ironing
As a “one-stop shop” brand for all your domestic needs, we can help you out with all those tiresome duties that can eat up your free time. The home organising service is handled by trained cleaning professionals, so you can use this opportunity to solve even more tasks around your place like cleaning, ironing, and some other domestic chore that you could do without.
The cleaning and decluttering services are hourly based, meaning you can book as many hours as you wish according to your specific needs. We will send a single organiser to your address who will complete the tasks for the time you have booked.
NOTE: If you are not sure how many hours to book, just select a number that you think would be enough for all the work to be completed. And in case the home organiser is done earlier than expected, you can either ask her to handle some more work around your place or she can simply leave and you will be charged only for the actual time she worked.
Moving home? Decluttering help for every step of your move!
Our wide range of services can help you in every step along the way when you are moving to another place. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning to get your deposit back.
- Pack all your belongings securely before the move.
- Waste removal to get rid of all the things you don’t need any more.
- Insured home removals for all of your belongings.
- Domestic cleaning help to make your new place tidy and comfy.
- Unpack your belongings and organise them carefully.
NOTE: All of the above are separate items in our online booking form. Please make sure to book each one separately, should you wish to arrange this type of complete help with your home move.
We can also help you with furniture assembly and all kinds of fix-ups and installations, all done by skilled and fully equipped handymen. And by the way, if you are about to book more than one service, then you might want to join the Fantastic Club. Take advantage of all the perks, including priority booking for the most demanded time slots and discounted price rates!
A clutter-free home equals a clutter-free mind
Just some of the many benefits that come with a well-organised home environment:
- Better focus on your work and the things you want to create
- More free time to spend with the people you love
- A lower chance to lose your keys at home
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels
So, to arrange your service, simply check the prices & availability here on our website. Or, you can download the GoFantastic app (available on iTunes and Google Play) to easily manage your home care needs with just a few swipes and taps.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long does this service take?
A: Well, this depends on how much work needs to be done. Keep in mind that your home organiser can stay for as long as necessary in order to fully help you so you can prolong your service right there on the spot if necessary. And in case you have booked too many hours, no worries, those will be amended.
Q: Can I book multiple services at once?
A: Please keep in mind that when you book online through our website, each service is a separate item in our online booking form so make sure to book every service that you wish to receive.
Q: How can I get a discount on multiple bookings?
A: Find out more about the Fantastic Club - our membership programme. It comes with all sorts of perks, including discounts and priority booking for the most demanded time slots of the week.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: The decluttering and home organising service is available for properties in and around London, Oxford, Manchester and the rest of the North West Kingdom.
Q: Can the home organiser do some cleaning as well?
A: Yes, they can. But please consider the time necessary for those tasks as well and include them in your booking.
Q: Do you provide personal consultation services and advice?
A: No, the home organiser can only handle the physical arrangement of your belongings.