The easy way to book a locksmith in your area
Why choose Fantastic Services for a whole range of locksmith solutions?
To secure access to your home or workplace
If you have recently moved to a new domestic or commercial property, consider replacing your door and windows locks as somebody else may own a key to the place. In addition, we can also install extra locks and fortify your entryways.
For insurance reasons
Nowadays, the BS3621 British standard is a mandatory requirement by most insurance companies. Consider a locksmith survey when you want to find out whether the locks of your home meet your current insurance policy clauses.
There is no need for you to have your front door demolished. Simply call in an expert locksmith and let him do his magic. Soon, you will have access to your place.
Emergency service after breaking in
We hope this never happens to you, but should someone break into your property, then you can count on us for a timely repair service. You don't have to be vigilant all the time. If needed, we can also reinforce your doors and windows. Also, the technicians can help you keep your assets away from burglars' eyes, fires and other emergencies through the right security installation.
Emergency locksmith services, security solutions & more
- Lock change - Secure access to your property with locks of all leading brands (Yale, Chubb, Era, Mul T Lock, etc.). Have your lock changed safely & securely at affordable locksmith prices.
- Lock repairs - Handling all kinds of repairs for any lock type, including UPVC door locks, Euro Cylinders, Night Latch and more. Swiftly restoring the normal function of the lock.
- Complete door opening solutions - No matter the type of lock, soon you will have access to your home or office with emergency lock-out service.
- Key broken in lock - The situation might seem dire, but worry not as it is easily fixable.
- Bailiff appointment - In case your tenants refuse to vacate your property, then we will convince them to do so.
- Fresh lock installation - Have any type of lock professionally installed on any door you want (British Standard locks, Fire regulation lock, Smart locks, Yale, Legg, Mortice lock, etc.)
- CCTV installation/repair - We are familiar with and able to install or repair all kinds of CCTV. The technicians can also prepare a CCTV maintenance plan for your surveillance system.
- Alarm installation/repair - Working with all types and brands of property alarms available in the UK.
- Access control installation/repair - Installing and repairing both electronic and mechanical access control systems.
- Safe opening service - Familiar with and able to open both mechanical and electronic safes. Protect your documents and possessions with high-quality safe fitting or repair service for any residential or commercial property.
- Door entry system installation/repair/replacement - From intercoms and all types of audio & video front door security systems to wireless door entry systems, we can fit them all.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How can I be sure that you offer guaranteed and discreet services?
A: At Fantastic Services, we believe your home is your castle. That's why any lock, key or door entry system issues are handled diligently and with confidentiality. Moreover, you get a six-month guarantee on labour and product quality. We respect safety, accountability and discreet service, so feel safe because each professional passes a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The engineers also hold other relevant qualifications like Certified Registered Locksmith (CRL) and are members of BIFM (British Institute of Facilities Management).
Q: Help, it's an emergency! Can you send a locksmith near me right away?
A: No matter what time you need a locksmith, the nearby experts are nationwide, available 24/7 and can arrive at your place within 30 minutes.
Q: Are the locksmiths insured?
A: Yes. You don't have to worry as all the specialists hold public liability insurance. If by any chance, the locksmith's work ended up with an accidental slip and damage to your door, the insurance will cover the damage to your property.
Q: Do you bring all the necessary tools and equipment?
A: Don't worry, your locksmith in London will bring all the needed tools to complete the job on the spot.
Q: Do you have British Standard locks in stock?
A: We've got you covered here. Count on insurance approved service for all kinds of British Standard Locks (BS3621). For those of you who are tech-savvy or willing to integrate the "virtual key" in the overall home security plan, we have the most reliable Smart locks in stock.
Q: Is there anything else I need to know?
A: Just give us a call and share what you struggling with. If there is a broken lock and the issue requires the installation of a new lock, it’s best to discuss with your local locksmith what locking system you want to fit on your door or window in advance.