What to expect from your emergency locked out locksmith
There are a limited number of ways to open a locked door yourself. Still, if you have gone through some of the following scenarios and can't open your door, your best option is to call a reliable emergency locksmith service expert.
- Call a family member, relative, friend, or landlord;
- Check for an open window with easy access
Rest assured that we have already dealt with many lockout emergencies, and we can help you with all of them. Just call us and book your locked out service, and soon an expert will be on his way to help you. We've seen it all: lost keys, malfunctioning door lock, broken key inside the lock. To give a general idea of what to expect from your London locksmith, here is a list:
- Gain access without damaging the lock using non-destructive entry methods;
- Open all types of locks (Doors and windows);
- Drill your lock to remove it and replace it (if any other method fails);
- Supply you with a new lock and install it; (We work only with British standard locks);
- Change your existing lock with a different type (if required);
- Cut a brand new key for you;
- Give you some advice to increase the security of your property.