Leave the heavy lifting to experienced specialists
Fantastic Removals can help you with house moves both big and small. Based on your needs, we will dispatch several experts and a van of a suitable size to collect, transport and unload anything from small boxes and fragile art to heavy furniture in a safe and cost-efficient manner.
Home removals prices
|Van type and number of men||Sundays to Thursdays||Fridays & Saturdays|
|Transit van with 2 men||£39||£82||£42||£82|
|Transit van with 3 men||£49||£112||£52||£112|
|Luton van with 2 men||£52||£98||£58||£98|
|Luton van with 3 men||£62||£128||£68||£128|
- All prices are per hour and include taxes.
- Boxes and packing materials are available upon request.
- Our charge starts when the van arrives at the address. All vans are equipped with removal blankets, trolleys and GPS systems.
Move your items in three simple steps
Getting your possessions from point A to point B is simple. Here’s how it’s done:
Step 1: Get in touch
Schedule a session via our online booking form and either describe or send pictures of the items you want to move.
Step 2: Meet the team
A team of 2 or 3 domestic removals specialists will arrive in a suitably-sized van to prepare your items for collection. The experts can also dismantle and reassemble furniture as part of the service.
Step 3: Enjoy fantastic results
The team will load your items into a suitably-sized van to safely deliver them at their new location. If you have booked a packing service as well, the specialists will take care of that first.
Flat removals services and what they include
Our insured home removals service offers a safe way of moving boxes, appliances, furniture, or pieces of art from one property to another. This service is usually performed by a team of 2 or 3 experienced movers who will load, transport and unload the possessions for you at your new place. If needed, the professionals can also use suitable tools to help you dismantle and later reassemble any furniture for you. The trained experts can also use sturdy ropes to hoist large items through your property’s windows, wrap your furniture in protective blankets, or provide you with extra packing materials upon request.
A list of things you can expect us to move
Our professional removals service can help you move a variety of household items, such as:
- Furniture: Wardrobes, single & double beds, sofas, bookshelves, cupboards, dining tables & chairs, bedside & coffee tables;
- Home appliances: Fridges, ovens & cookers, microwaves, vacuum cleaners, home cinemas, and television sets;
- Others: Packed items up to 20kg, suitcases, pianos, garden furniture, sheds, playgrounds and safes of up to 80 kg.
Note: Large residential moves (properties with 3 bedrooms or above) will be preceded by free surveys to ensure that the team will have enough time and the right van to perform the service.
Make your home removal easier with these extra services
- Packing services: The professionals will place your glassware, attires, appliances, and artwork in sturdy boxes to keep them well-protected during the actual move.
- Furniture assembly: The movers can help you assemble a wide variety of flat pack furniture at your new place, including wardrobes, beds, cabinets, bookcases, and more.
- Professional move out cleaning: Offered by our Fantastic Cleaners sister brand with over 7 years of experience in the field, the team behind the 72-hour-guarantee service* will follow a thorough checklist to clean all property areas and secure your deposit.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much time will the moving service take?
A: Your session’s length will depend on the amount of items that you want to move and on the travel distance between the two properties. Keep in mind that while our service advisers will try to take all factors into consideration, we cannot give you a precise time estimate for the service.
Q: What kind of vehicles do you use?
A: Our home removals services within London and UK are mainly performed with Transit and Luton vans. Transit vans are suitable for smaller moves and include basic tools & packing materials, hand trolleys, ropes, and blankets for safe transportation. Luton vans are used for large moves and also come with a loading platform for easier transportation.
Q: Can you pack the items for me?
A: Our home removals is an hourly-based service. Depending on the tasks at hand, the professionals can help you pack everything on the same day of your move or up to two days in advance. Upon request, we can also provide you a wide range of packing boxes and materials.
Q: Do I need to reserve a parking slot?
A: Please arrange a spot 3 to 4 days in advance. This will allow the specialists to perform the service on time and you will also avoid additional parking charges. If you haven’t arranged a parking slot before, you can contact your local council to get a permit.
Q: What if an item gets damaged? Are there items you can’t move?
A: For your peace of mind, each mover is covered by a minimum insurance plan of 1 million GBP. Please note, however, that Fantastic Removals does not transport animals, statues, building or hazardous materials, stolen or perishable goods, drugs, explosive goods, or firearms.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Our residential removals service is available for any day of the week and for bank holidays at no extra cost. Upon request, the professionals can also provide you with a same-day service.