House Cleaning In London - For People Like You, Who Have Better Things To Do!
Once it was a luxury, these days it’s often more of a necessity. Our cleaning services in London are designed for people just like you – people with full lives and lots of responsibilities, who choose not to give up rare and precious free time to dusting, mopping or scrubbing. You’ll get a comfortable home to relax in and have time to enjoy it too. Let’s face it, you deserve it! Just Call 020 3404 3444!
Our Domestic Cleaning Services In London Make Your Life Easier
What You Get from Our Service
- A professional maid who’ll keep your home tidy on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
- The same cleaner every time! Replacement cleaners are available in the event of sickness or holidays
- A full home cleaning service that includes dusting, kitchen appliance cleaning, changing the bed clothes, ironing and laundry sessions.
- No minimum terms or contracts!
- The security and peace of mind that comes from knowing you can leave your keys safely with your cleaner. Download our key security deposit form here
Learn More About Our Professional House Cleaning Services In London
There’s a whole host of tasks you’ll never have to worry about again when you set up your London domestic cleaning services. It’s up to you what areas you want your cleaner to focus on, but some of the more common tasks include:
- Kitchen: wiping down surfaces, emptying and cleaning bins, mopping floors, cleaning down appliances, drawers and cupboard fronts
- Bathroom: cleaning and polishing sinks, baths and showers, disinfecting toilets, polishing tiles and mirrors, mopping and dusting
- Bedrooms: wiping and dusting all surfaces, blinds and bedside lamps, changing bedding, dusting bed frames, wiping down doors, handles and light switches, and hoovering
- Living Rooms: polishing woodwork, dusting ornaments and shelves, hoovering or mopping floors, cleaning internal windows, cleaning behind or under furniture
- Hallways and Stairs: wiping or polishing surfaces, hoovering or mopping floors, dusting picture frames, cleaning skirting boards
Some tasks, such as kitchen cleaning and bathroom sanitising are done every session, others are tackled on a rotational basis. The cleaners will use your usual brands of cleaning agents and your own equipment. When you phone to find out more we’ll be happy to run through the list of things you’ll need to provide so that we can get the best results. You can also download a PDF copy of our Full Cleaning Checklist here.
Our professional house cleaning services in London are designed to cater to your needs:
- It’s easy to contact us to book, change an appointment, or add in extra cleaning – we’re around 24/7 online or over the phone
- Book your cleaning maid on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis – it’s really up to you!
- Our booking arrangements are flexible – arrange your cleaning sessions for the time and day that suits you
- There’s no contract to tie you down, no deposit required to book, and you can cancel an appointment without penalty
- We offer free, fixed quotes and there’s no hidden extras in our prices – we don’t even charge extra for weekend or bank holiday bookings
- You’ll generally get the same cleaner for every booking. In the case of holidays or sickness we’ll arrange replacement cover
- You can leave your keys to your cleaner safely. Download our key security deposit form here
- You’ll be choosing a service trusted by thousands – we clean over 4000 properties a week!
You don’t want to let just anyone into your home. Neither do we, so when we provide regular cleaning in London:
- The cleaners are all fully vetted and reference checked before starting work for us
- We carry comprehensive insurance against both accidental damage, and Public Liability cover, just to give you and your cleaner peace of mind
- All of the cleaners receive training before they start work with us
- We carry out regular quality control checks, just to make sure we’re maintaining the high standards you and we expect
As well as the usual work you’d expect from a London cleaning company, we also offer:
- Machine Washing Clothes – the cleaners will separate clothes into lights and darks and pop them in the washer for you (sorry, but we can’t hand wash clothes)
- Drying Clothes – we’ll hang them on the line, or put them on the drying rack or into the tumble dryer
- Sorting and Folding Laundry – Once the everything’s dry we’ll sort and fold, leaving your laundry ready for you to put away, or just tell us where and we’ll do that too!
There’s no additional charge for washing or ironing clothes, it simply comes out of the time you’ve booked. Just tell us what you’d like ironed and let us know about any special instructions for specific items.
How To Receive A Free Professional Quote (Receiving A Quote)
Give us a call on 020 3404 3444 or use our live chat service, both are staffed 24/7 so you can’t call at a bad time. Alternatively, use our contact form to get your free quote on regular domestic cleaners. To prepare your quote we’ll need to know:
- the size of your home (approximately, we don’t expect you to get out the tape measure!)
- the number of rooms and floors
- any specific requirements you have
We may be able to give you an instant quote when you call, but we’ll also send you an email confirming the time we think will be needed, the frequency of appointments, the priorities you’ve highlighted and the price.
How To Book Your Regular Domestic Cleaning Service (How To Book)
We’ll need to know:
- your address
- your contact number
- your preferred day and time for cleaning
- details of any pets you have
We’ll also ask if there’s anything we need to know regarding access to your home. We’ll send you a confirmation email of your booking, assign a cleaner who suits your needs, and contact you after your first session to make sure everything has been done to your satisfaction.
Q. What happens if I’m not happy with the cleaner?
We hope that never happens, but if it does, please let us know. We’ll either arrange a visit from a quality control manager to see if we can resolve the problem, or if you prefer we’ll arrange for a replacement cleaner.
Q. What if I need to skip a session? Do I still pay?
Skipping or rescheduling is free of charge.
Q. How do you vet your cleaners?
All of the cleaners are interviewed twice. Initially this may be online or over the phone, but we also meet face-to-face, and we check both ID and references. In the case of staff who are not originally from the UK we ensure they have all the necessary permits to work here legally. We require police checks from the member of staff’s country of origin. Once staff are under employment with us they receive initial and ongoing training and regular checks from the quality control supervisors.
|Price per hour||£12*|
*Price rate for 1 cleaner for 3-5 hours weekly / 4-5 hours fortnightly. Please contact us for any appointments with different amount of hours or frequency.
The Fantastic Cleaners are able to do it all – from vacuuming, dusting and mopping, to household chores such as dish washing, laundry and furniture polishing. They have the skills, experience and devotion to transform your home, and leave every surface sparkling!
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online