Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What you get when you book professional oven cleaning in Luton
All local technicians aim to deliver a first-class cleaning by following the Fantastic Services' standards of service quality
- A fully equipped and experienced local cleaner will come to your address in Luton. Show them your stove and let them do the rest. Also, please make sure that they have access to running hot water and electricity.
- Your oven cleaner will inspect your cooker to determine its condition before they start cleaning. You will be informed in case they notice something wrong with it. The technician will cover the work area with a drop cloth.
- Then they'll take apart your oven, removing the parts that can be detached easily such as racks, grill pans, oven door, trays, shelves, and door glass. All these parts go in the cleaning tank to soak in the powerful cleaning solution that we use.
- The main body of the appliance is meticulously scrubbed by the technician. All burnt on oil and charred food is completely removed.
- When all of the parts have been cleaned thoroughly, the oven cleaner will assemble the oven and test the functionality after assembly.
It's not just oven cleaning that we do
Hob and extractor cleaning
Additionally, the technician can clean your hob and extractor and make them sparkle.
We offer you our barbecue and grill cleaning services. We remove the parts and clean them meticulously.
In addition, we can perform any type of cleaning of kitchen appliances. These include fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Additionally, we are familiar with AGA and RAYBURN ranges. You can hire us to clean your special cooker professionally.
We are familiar with all types of range cookers so you can expect fantastic results. Besides, a thorough cleaning every now and then can significantly prolong the life of your trusty range cooker.
Why choose our oven cleaning services in Luton
There are many reasons why our oven cleaners are a local favourite. Here are just a few.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
Convenient to schedule
We'll arrive on time and ensure a hassle-free experience that solves one of the most time-consuming household chores.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
No mess, no stress
There is no need to book a kitchen cleaning after us as we ensure everything is spotless after the oven clean.
No-fuss booking process
You can fully customise your oven clean service any time of day through our online booking form.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you disassemble the entire appliance as part of the oven cleaning service?
Only some parts. Everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank is taken out. The rest of the cooker is scrubbed manually. We don’t clean around the electrical parts of the oven, as there’s a lot of wiring, and moisture can damage the appliance.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.