Professional AGA Cleaning Service in LondonWe’ll bring your cooker back to its former glory and shine!
- No more grease spots and burnt food buildup
- Done by trained and insured AGA cleaners
- A mess-free professional service
- Specialised caustic-free cleaning products
Price for Fantastic Club members starts from £42 instead of £72
Looking for AGA cleaning near you?
AGA cleaning service cost
As a member of the Fantastic club, you can get £30 OFF for 10 different services within 1 year.
|AGA type||Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
| AGA with 2 ovens||from £62||£92|
|AGA with 4 ovens||from £94||£124|
|AGA side module||from £42||£72|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- £300 in credits
- Preferential member rates
- Domestic cleaning from £13/h
- Real-time arrival tracker
- Priority booking & case handling
T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the type of the appliance and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Running a business? Let us design a better service that meets your needs perfectly.
Why choose Fantastic Services for your AGA cleaning service in London?
Your AGA is an important and indispensable asset of your kitchen, and we know that. That's why we aim to bring you the best possible cleaning standard to achieve outstanding results. The AGA cleaners we work with pay attention even to the smallest detail and are extra careful with the fragile parts of your appliance.
Fantastic Services' AGA cleaning technicians use only specialised caustic-free cleaning products that protect the enamel of your cooker.
To guarantee that no mess will be left after the service, the cleaning technician will cover the areas around your AGA with protective sheets.
The AGA cleaners that we work with are insured, certified, and trained to clean all AGA types and makes, from oil-running to electric and gas-fired. It’ll take them between 60-90 minutes to deep clean your AGA, depending on the condition, model, and size of the cooker.
How is our professional AGA cleaning service performed?
- Upon arriving, the AGA cleaner will start with a quick inspection to determine if the cooker is working correctly.
- Then, they'll take out the racks and trays from the oven and place them in a dip-tank filled with caustic free cleaning solution.
- While the parts are soaking, the AGA cleaning expert will clean the exterior and interior of the cooker. The technician will pay extra attention to the doors, hot plates, and lids by making sure that there are no more traces of grease residue.
- Once all of the components are thoroughly cleaned and polished, the expert will assemble all of the removable parts. Your AGA will be ready for cooking right after the service.
Note that the AGA should be set to a minimum temperature at least 24 hours before the cleaning service since we can't perform the service if the appliance is still hot. Also, the technician will need access to hot/cold running water and electricity.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I stop my AGA completely, instead of turning it down to a minimum?
A: We don't recommend that you stop the cooker completely, since we can't turn it back on -setting it down to a minimum temperature is enough
Q: Can you repair my AGA?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot do any repairs or renovations of your AGA.
Q: How much time will the service take?
A: That depends on the condition and the size of your cooker. Cleaning an AGA with two ovens will take approximately 60 minutes, while four-oven AGA cleaning is around 90 minutes. On the other hand, the service duration for a Side Module AGA (Freestanding) cleaning will take no more than 30 minutes.
Q: What cooker types and makes are you able to clean?
A: We clean all cooker types, no matter the type of heating, be it oil, gas, or electricity. From Rayburn, Rangemaster to AGA and La Cornue, you name it, we clean it.
Q: How often should I book a professional AGA cleaning company for deep cleaning?
A: We recommend that you get your AGA cleaned at least twice a year to ensure its efficient and safe operation.
Q: What exactly do you clean as part of the AGA cleaning service?
A: We clean the whole AGA, along with the main panels, door surrounds, door fronts, lids, lid hinges, rail, and flue.