Professional BBQ cleaning service in London with guaranteed spotless resultsBecause a grease-free grill makes the food more appetising and delicious
- Dip-tank cleaning for all removable parts
- Service suitable for all BBQ types and models
- FREE Teflon oven liner with every BBQ cleaning service
- No more unpleasant smells, smoke and sticky residues
Price for Fantastic Club members starts from £28 instead of £58
The easiest way to find a BBQ cleaning service near you
BBQ cleaning service cost
As a member of the Fantastic club, you can get £30 OFF for 10 different services within 1 year.
|BBQ type||Fantastic Club price||Standard price|
| Small round BBQ||from £28||£58|
|Medium sized BBQ|
(up to 3 burners)
(4 to 6 burners)
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- £300 in credits
- Preferential member rates
- Domestic cleaning from £13/h
- Real-time arrival tracker
- Priority booking & case handling
T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the type of the appliance and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
Running a business? Let us design a better service that meets your needs perfectly.
Our professional BBQ cleaning service in London explained
- On the scheduled day, a local BBQ cleaning expert will arrive at your property with all the necessary equipment and cleaning solutions. The technician will only need access to running water and electricity.
- Before starting, the cleaner will cover the area with protective sheets to ensure there will be no mess once the service is over.
- The cleaner will carefully inspect the BBQ to estimate if everything works properly and then take off all removable parts.
- They are placed in a dip tank full of cleaning solution and left to soak while the interior and exterior is cleaned manually with a special detergent.
- Then the technician will remove the soaked parts from the solution and scrub them until spotless clean.
- Once all the baked-on grime and grease are removed, the technician will polish the external surfaces with another sanitizing detergent.
- The specialist will put all the parts back together, perform one final inspection and with that your BBQ cleaning service is done, and you can start grilling right away!
Why choose Fantastic Services as your BBQ cleaning company in London?
- We use only professionally certified detergents, ensuring the best possible result.
- We clean all BBQ types, models and makes - gas, hooded and charcoal grills, spit roasters, smokers, kamado, kettle BBQs from portable to bigger ones.
- Our BBQ cleaning experts are fully trained, insured, and background checked.
- The dip-tank method we perform consists of filling the tank with water and a powerful cleaning solution, then heated up to 50 degrees. That ensures the full extraction of grease and other debris build-ups.
- We give you a FREE Teflon oven liner with every bbq cleaning service you book. It is a mat with a non-stick Teflon coating that can be placed on the BBQ grills to prevent food bits and grease from sticking on.
- Our BBQ cleaning service is available 24/7 with no extra charge, including weekends and bank holidays.
- We work with local oven cleaners in all areas of London, Oxford, Reading, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, and more. To find out if we cover your area, fill your postcode details through the “Check prices & availability button” or get in touch via phone.
Why is regular BBQ cleaning essential?
When used regularly, your BBQ continuously accumulates layers of grease and food bits. Over time these get burnt on and produce carbon deposits and toxins, which can transfer to your food. Besides that, any food particle can lead to bacteria build-ups, which result in nasty odours and food contamination.
Regular cleaning is healthy not only for you but for the BBQ, too. It will extend your grill's life, optimize energy efficiency, prevent surface damage and corrosion, as well.
To keep your appliances in top condition, we also recommend:
- Kitchen appliance cleaning services;
- Professional oven cleaning service;
- Deep AGA cleaning service;
- Range cooker cleaning service.
You can have your BBQ and other appliances cleaned in one visit by the same technician.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is it possible to get a discount on my BBQ cleaning service?
A: Yes, you can become a member of our Fantastic Club and benefit from many special rates not only for BBQ but also for other cleaning services from our portfolio.
Q: I want to change/reschedule my booking, is that possible?
A: Yes, simply log into your Fantastic account and go to the Dashboard where you can reschedule and cancel any booking of yours.
Q: Are the technicians trained and certified?
A: Yes, our barbecue cleaning experts go through an extensive internal training process, and all of them are insured, certified, and background checked.
Q: How often should I book a BBQ cleaning service?
A: Cleaning your BBQ thoroughly after each grilling season is a good practice.
Q: Will the service cause a mess?
A: No, the technician will cover the working area with protective sheets and clean everything after himself. It's a no-mess service.
Q: Should I provide the technician with something?
A: The expert will come with all the necessary tools and detergents but still will need access to running cold and hot water, and electricity, as well.