Professional carpet cleaning services in Wimbledon by trained experts
Forgot how your carpet used to look? We can help you remember!
- High-quality detergents, tools and machines provided
- Scotchguard stain protection is included in the service price
- Done by vetted and trained professionals
1. Book your appointment onlineSchedule your cleaning service via our online booking form or the GoFantastic app. Everything will be organised in seconds for the day and time convenient for you.
2. Say hello to the friendly cleanerTime to meet up with the scheduled professional. You can greet them either at your property or arrange a quick key pick-up from a close-by location.
3. Sit back and relaxEnjoy satisfying results without lifting a finger. After the job is done you can inspect it to make sure that everything is done properly.
What makes us Fantastic?
We strive to provide carpet cleaning services in the best possible way and to polish the customers’ experience daily. Here are just a few examples of the perks you get by booking our Wimbledon carpet cleaning service:
- Industrial-strength cleaning equipment and products produced by a leading manufacturer;
- Get a price, check availability and reserve an appointment in five minutes or less;
- Book for any day of the week, including bank holidays.
Experienced professionals you can count on
Wimbledon carpet cleaners you can count on
Our services won’t be completed and that high standard without the professional cleaners we work with.
- Dedicated and hard-working specialists;
- Professionally trained and detail-oriented;
- Able to treat any carpet fibre.
Our experienced cleaners can restore the original appearance of your carpet regardless of its material. You can choose between steam cleaning or dry cleaning, depending on your rug type. Here is how both methods work:
Dry cleaning is used on delicate materials like cotton, silk, seagrass, sisal, etc. Also known as fibre agitation, this technique involves the application of a powdered cleaning detergent into the textile. As a magnet, the powder attracts debris and dirt inside the carpet. Afterwards, the piece is vacuumed to remove the product and accumulated dust and grime, leaving you with a ready-to-walk-on carpet.
There is no better carpet cleaning method than hot water extraction, which can restore even the dirtiest carpet. Pretreatment and hot water extraction are the two steps of the solution. The prep stage involves vacuuming the piece thoroughly to remove all crumbs and dirt. A special detergent is applied after the carpet cleaner treats the piece for common stains. The next step is to clean with hot water extraction. To remove all loose dirt, the expert will use a powerful, high-pressure machine that forces water deep into the rug's fibres. As a result, the floor covering is perfectly cleaned and nearly dry.
For even better results, why not deep clean your furniture as well? Our hot water extraction machines can also clean upholstered furniture.
Curtains and blinds cleaning
Those who want to maintain their home decor should schedule regular curtain and blind cleaning services. Aside from maintaining the appearance of your curtains and blinds, it also helps preserve their texture and colour.
Unclean mattresses can make your eyes watery, u sneeze, and cause upper respiratory congestion. It's good to know that a regular mattress cleaning service can reduce allergy symptoms and improve the quality of your sleep.
Can you treat all types of carpets and rugs?
How long does it take for the carpet to air-dry?
What time are you available for service?
How can I change my booking?
Is it possible to remove the stains completely?
How long does the carpet cleaning service take place?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Visit our Help Center.
START YOUR BUSINESS WITH FANTASTIC SERVICES
Join Fantastic Services
Invest in a fast-growing franchise that will cover all your business needs, such as:
- Constant customers flow;
- All business operations are conducted in a special CRM system;
- Regular internal and external training;
- Expand your service portfolio in the cleaning, gardening, tradesmen, removals or pest control industries.