Get a pest inspection & protect your property
Pest inspection prices
|Price for 1 visit*|
* If you decide to proceed with full treatment for your property, the price for the inspection will be deducted from the final price.T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Signs that you should use our pest inspection services in London
It is pretty obvious that if you notice, say, a cockroach roaming around your kitchen, then probably there are more nearby. As a rule of thumb, when you spot some undesirable pest species in your home, you should immediately take actions in order to contain the infestation. But things aren't as obvious every time. Sometimes, pests are able to remain unnoticed for weeks, even months. However, there are some signs that tend to reveal their presence. Here are a few examples:
- A sudden reddish rash on your skin might indicate a bed bug infestation.
- Small, black pepper-like substances in your cupboards could be cockroach droppings.
- Somewhat greasy gunk, accumulated on secluded surfaces, might be evidence for mice.
- Random noises, like scratching during the night, can be a sign of rats.
How is the building pest inspection done?
The pest controller will come to the address and make sure to carefully check all priority areas that usually exhibit signs of an infestation prior to starting any treatment. Some of those include:
- Air ducts
- Drainage pipes
- Overgrown green spaces
- Behind and under furniture
- Under mattresses and cushions
Тhe specialist will arrive with standard professional equipment. For rodent infestations, he might use an endoscopic camera to take a peek at hard-to-reach spots and narrow spaces. In case no visible openings exist, he will resort to a thermal imaging camera to track the heat signatures of hiding vermin. When the expert is absolutely sure what he is dealing with, he will be able to determine what treatment should be conducted at your property.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much will the pest inspection cost?
A: The inspection alone is £30, but it will be included in the cost if you proceed with the treatment on the spot.
Q: How long will the inspection take?
A: Well, this depends on several factors, such as the size of your property, the level of infestation, and what kind of pest we are dealing with. This is not an hourly-based service, so there is no need to check the clock every now and then.
Q: I suspect there may be an infestation, but I haven’t seen anything. Can I still get an inspection?
A: Yes, of course! It is always better to have the property checked to be on the safe side. Most of the home invaders are quite sneaky and hard to spot, but the experienced technicians know how to recognise their tracks.
Q: Do you offer regular pest control inspections and treatments?
A: Yes, this can be arranged. It is especially recommended if you are running a business! We can even send a technician for a same-day inspection for those out-of-hand situations.
Q: Is your service really 24/7?
A: Yes, we are always ready to send out a technician to assist you in case of an emergency, even on evenings or official holidays!
Q: What areas do you cover?
A: The entirety of London (the M25 zone) along with some parts of RG, GU, ME, RH, TN, and CM, SS, SL, SG, AL, HP, LU.