Proof your property against mice in 4 simple steps
Mice Control Prices
|Service Type||Studio/1 bed||2 bed property||3 bed property||4+ bed property|
|2 visits treatment*||£169||£179||£189||£199|
The price rates are only valid for residential properties.
The prices are not affected by any extra fees besides parking and congestion (where applicable).
*The 2 visits treatment is comprised of 1 main visit and 1 follow-up visit, carried out over the course of 1 month. Note that the follow-up visit is only done at your request.
**The complete treatment features 1 major visit and 2 extra follow-up visits, carried out over the course of 3 months. Note that any follow-up visits are only done at your request.
£30 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time).T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
What to expect from your pest control mice service
The treatment against mice is usually handled in one major visit from a pest controller. Keep in mind that this service is not hourly-based and the specialist will stay until all work is done properly. Here is a breakdown of the entire process.
- Inspection of the property
- Sealing all rodent-size holes
- Setting the traps
Before the actual treatment, the mouse exterminator will carefully inspect the entire place in order to find all entry points that are used by the rodents. He will notify you if the mice have caused any substantial damage that might need to be fixed by a handyman.
It is essential to block the cavities and holes that the mice are using. The specialist will patch them with expanding foam, wool wire and special sealants. Please note that only rodent-size holes can be sealed. Anything larger should be handled by a proper handyman.
When the place is fully sealed and access is cut, there might be some individual mice that are now trapped indoors. That is why the technician will set a bunch of traps and baits here and there to capture the remaining rodents. Please keep in mind that the specialist will have to return to your property after a while to collect the traps and remove the captured rodents as part of the mouse control service.
A few extra reasons to hire a Fantastic Pest Control professional
Fighting off an infestation is hard enough without stressing overcomplicated ways of booking a mice removal session. Making an appointment with us is simple, and we also offer other benefits, such as:
- Flexible work schedule - Weekend, bank holiday, and emergency mice extermination bookings are all available upon request.
- Discounted prices - Benefit from special rates as a returning customer or by booking two or more services together.
- Emergency availability - A certified operative can arrive within two hours to assist you, regardless if it’s day or night.
- Reliable professionals - Each pest controller is vetted, fully equipped, and his work is routinely checked by a supervisor.
- Extensive coverage - The pest control professionals can service any property within the M25 area in London.
- Fair pricing model - You only pay for the service when it’s completed, without any hidden charges attached.
Things to do prior to your mouse control appointment
There are a few things that you can do in advance before the pest controller arrives to improve the end result:
- Please remove any traps or poison that you may have placed yourself.
- Make sure no food is left exposed within the property overnight.
- Regularly dispose of your household waste and keep the bins sealed.
- Don't leave your garden and green spaces overgrown.
- Block any holes used for other services that may be used by rodents.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is this service safe for the people and pets within the property?
A: Yes. All anti-mice measures and products that are part of this service are perfectly safe for all inhabitants of the property (except the rodents, of course).
Q: What are some signs of a mice infestation?
A: Well, there are some telltale things that you can easily notice yourself, such as small cylindrical droppings, strong musky smell coming from the secluded areas of the property, gnaw marks on furniture, and more.
Q: How did the mice enter my property?
A: Mice are skilled interlopers that can easily enter through small holes and cracks in the property's walls. Other entry points include gaps in the windows and ceilings, bathtub and sink drains, sewer pipes, and even the gas system.
Q: What are the most common mice hiding spots?
A: Due to their sneaky nature, mice prefer to stay hidden from view, coming out only when nobody is around. The areas where you are most likely to spot one are the attic, the basement, cellars, spaces behind kitchen appliances, behind and underneath furniture, as well as within wall cavities.
Q: Can you help me if there are mice in the walls?
A: Yes, the mice exterminator will be able to pinpoint their location and take the necessary measures.
Q: Are mice dangerous?
A: Yes, actually. On the one hand, they can cause damage to your property. On the other, they can also transmit certain diseases through their droppings, which is why you should avoid coming into direct contact with the animals at all cost."