Put an end to the pesky bugs with insect fumigation services
Fumigation service prices
|Price for 1 visit|
How the house fumigation service works
Our insect fumigation services are a great way to deal with flying and crawling bugs such as ants, bed bugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, flies, fleas, moths, silverfish, or spiders. For optimal results, we recommend you to do the following things before the pest controller arrives:
- Remove all pet animals from the property (yes, even fish);
- Hoover the affected areas as best as you can;
- Isolate affected clothing/bedsheets in bags and hot-wash them.
When the pest controller arrives, he will carefully inspect the property to determine the level and type of infestation. Then, he will commence the fumigation procedure. At this point, you will be asked to leave the property. The professional will then use a special machine that spreads biocide powder to treat all affected surfaces. In time, the powder will take its effect and the infestation will cease as all bugs (and their eggs) perish.
What to do after the fumigation service?
First of all, the property is to remain empty for at least two hours when the procedure is over. This will allow the powder to settle and take effect. When you come back home:
- Open all windows of every room to ventilate the place;
- Do not clean/mop the treated areas for at least 4-5 days;
- In case of a bed bug infestation, it is a must to sleep in the rooms that have been treated to lure out the insects, which are attracted to the heat and carbon dioxide that the human body emits. This is done in order to make them come into contact with the treated surfaces and get eliminated as a result;
- Keep an eye for further signs of infestation;
- In some cases, a secondary or even a tertiary visit might be required to perform a complete eradication.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is this service safe?
A: The service is 100% safe, as long as you strictly follow the pre-treatment instructions that we provide.
Q: Can I get a same-day visit?
A: If you have an emergency, we can do same day, as well as after hours weekend and bank holiday appointments. All our services are readily available 24/7.
Q: What areas do you cover?
A: All London areas within the M25 zone as well as the CM, SS, SL, SG, AL, HP, LU areas, and some parts of RG, GU, ME, RH, TN.
Q: How long does the treatment last?
A: This depends on the type of pest we are dealing with, as well as on the level of infestation. Keep in mind that this is not an hourly-based service, so your technician will stay for as long as necessary to get the job done.
Q: What happens if the pests still bother me even after the service?
A: It is common for insects to become more active right after the service as they have a strong reaction to the insecticide. However, if you are still experiencing serious problems more than seven days after the service, then we can offer you more intensive treatments (such as heat treatment, for example) at preferential rates.
Q: Do you offer regular long-term services?
A: Yes, we can prepare a long term contract if you would like to have your property secured for a longer period.