Hire a London exterminator to get rid of carpet beetles
Although carpet beetles do not breed quickly, once they infest your home, the damage they can cause in a short period of time can be quite substantial and most importantly, irreversible.
Your natural-fibre soft furnishings and textiles are immediately put at risk because the larvae of the insect only feed on animal-based and organic products. The larvae of carpet beetles feed on:
- Silk, leather, fur, cotton
- Bookbindings, canvas paintings
- Upholstered items, natural carpeting, bedding, clothing
- Synthetic rugs that have been affected by food/liquid spillages or grease stains.
You should therefore contact a professional if you notice traces of insect activity on your belongings. A professional can inspect your property and identify what kind of pest you are dealing with.
Choose Fantastic Services to combat carpet beetles
- Approved insecticides - they are provided by an official UK supplier
- Top-notch equipment - for quick and smooth process
- 24/7 availability - our representatives can answer all your questions anytime that suits you best
- Complete service - survey, treatment, monitoring, prevention