4 easy steps to protect your place from cockroaches
Cockroach Control Prices
|Service Type||Studio/1 bed||2 bed property||3 bed property||4+ bed property|
|2 visits treatment*||£169||£179||£189||£199|
For treatment and prevention of rats in the garden the price is £195.
The price rates are only valid for residential properties.
The prices are not affected by any extra fees besides parking and congestion (where applicable).
*The 2 visits treatment is comprised of 1 main visit and 1 follow-up visit, carried out over the course of 1 month. Note that the follow-up visit is only done at your request.
**The complete treatment features 1 major visit and 2 extra follow-up visits, carried out over the course of 3 months. Note that any follow-up visits are only done at your request.
£30 additional charge on all night jobs (night job is considered between 8pm and 5am appointment time).T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
How we eliminate the cockroaches and protect your property
We will send a fully equipped pest technician to your place who will carefully inspect it to determine the scale of the infestation. Usually, a single visit is all it takes to put the situation under control. To apply the treatment, the specialist will place special bait gel near the cockroach hotspots. While this may not seem too threatening of a cockroach treatment method, rest assured that the gel is actually quite effective.
Here is how it works:
- The nearest roaches are attracted by the product and eat from it.
- They will return back to their hideout where they will perish within 24 hours.
- Other roaches will eat the dead insects and spread the product further.
What you get by contacting Fantastic Pest Control for your roach treatment
Each of the specialists at Fantastic Pest Control has received a Safe Use of Pesticides training. This means that they use human-friendly insecticides when treating roach-infested premises, and only utilise the more potent bait gel alternative as a last resort in areas that are inaccessible to children or pets. By booking a cockroach treatment with us, you also get:
- - Equipped pest technicians - the equipment of each roach exterminator is supplied by leading pest control providers in the UK.
- - Transparent prices - the final price for the service is fixed and doesn’t include any sneaky fees.
- - Discreet treatments - the pest specialist will arrive with an unbranded van to keep the treatment a secret.
- - Free rescheduling option - if something came up, let us know 48 hours in advance to postpone your treatment for free.
- - One-off & guaranteed sessions - arrange a guaranteed treatment from us to get up to 2 follow-up visits at no extra cost.
- - Urgent & same-day appointments - receive your cockroach treatment within mere hours if your property is in the M25 area.
How to prepare for a cockroach control treatment
The first thing you should do is to relocate any pets you may have (fish included) to another property. Then, make sure to hoover all cockroach-frequented areas in your home. After the exterminator arrives to perform the service, there are a few final things you should do:
- Leave the premises for at least two hours to allow the insecticides to settle down;
- Upon your return, air out all treated rooms for about 5 to 10 minutes;
- Do not clean the treated areas within the next 4 days.
Note: These instructions are valid for spray treatments only and are not mandatory if the pest technician decides to use bait gels.
Q: What attracted the cockroaches to my property?
A: Like most pests, roaches are in constant search of food and shelter. Places with sanitation problems are more likely to become infested. Another important condition is water access, so indoor leaks are also likely to attract the attention of the creepy crawlies.
Q: My home is perfectly clean and structurally sound. Why do I still have roaches?
A: If your neigbours have an infestation, it can easily spread to your property as well. Roaches can also infiltrate your premises through infested luggage or furniture.
Q: Do cockroaches bite?
A: Some species of roaches are known to bite humans. Such is the German cockroach, for example. But the real danger that cockroaches pose comes from the fact that they crawl through the most unsanitary of spaces and thus carry lots of bacteria on their bodies and legs.
Q: What can I do to minimise the cockroach infestation?
A: Start with a thorough cleaning of the property. Pay particular attention to the secluded areas where roaches can hide. Make sure to also fix any cavities in walls and pipes that could serve as roach entry points. In most cases, however, some form of chemical or heat pest control treatment should take place for complete cockroach elimination.
Q: How long does it take to get rid of the cockroaches?
A: It is hard to give an exact time estimate since there are several factors that need to be considered, such as the size of the property and the scale of the infestation. After inspecting your property, the pest controller will be able to give you a more precise estimate.
Q: I need an emergency service. Can you help me out?
A: Yes! Just contact us and we will send a fully equipped exterminator to deal with the situation as soon as possible.