Effective and Affordable Moth Control in London
During their adult stage of life, clothes moths are mostly harmless, as they feed on flower nectar and do not bother humans to a big extent. In their larval stage, however, they are omnivorous creatures that can do a lot of damage, such as:
- Destroy upholstered furniture, clothes, curtains.
- Damage fur rugs, natural carpeting and linen.
Pantry moths, on the other hand, will be attracted to your dry food, if stored improperly. They feed exclusively on starchy and sugary foods. Don’t waste time when you notice signs of an infestation and book your moth pest control appointment today with Fantastic Services!
Things to Do Prior and After your Moth Extermination
If you want to get maximum results from the treatment and to make sure that this is the last time you will have one, this is what you need to do.
Before the moth removal:
- Remove all pets from the premises, including fish.
- Vacuum the affected areas.
- Leave the property while the service is performed.
After the moth control treatment:
- Wait at least 3 hours before returning home.
- Open the windows for around 5-10 minutes.
- Do not vacuum for at least 4 days after.