Protect your home and pets by using our flea extermination services
Despite de-fleeing your pets on a regular basis, you might still have an infestation at home growing out of control. Here are two possible reasons for this:
- A standard fipronil pet treatment does not kill 100% of flea eggs. Eggs drop on your carpet, between floorboards and in your pet's bed, where they hatch within a few days. Young fleas jump back on the host, which can be your unsuspected dog or cat, despite their flea collars.
- Your home has a secondary infestation – you are unaware that fleas have been brought in by rodents in the attic for example.
- In the absence of professional flea treatment and control, they thrive and reproduce quickly.
Why to book flea exterminator
- Professional insecticides - Accredited pesticides and safe pest treatments for long-term results
- Trained, vetted and certified pest technicians - Due to their extensive training, they can handle any kind of pest infestation at any time
- Our customer service staff is available 24/7 - We have one of our friendly staff available to assist you at any time that suits you