Fast and Discreet Silverfish Treatment in London
Unlike most crawling pests, silverfish are not considered dangerous to a person’s health, as they do not bite or transmit diseases. However, they are still a pest, and if you are a victim of a silverfish infestation, immediate action must be taken. They might not bite you or your family but silverfish can still cause some problems, such as:
- Damage to your property;
- Contaminating your food;
- Damage to your belongings while they feast on various adhesive substances.
Don’t waste any time and leave the professionals of Fantastic Services to take care of your silverfish problem!
How to prepare for a silverfish removal and what to do after the service
Here is a short list of all the things you need to do prior to and after your silverfish extermination service.
- Remove all pets from the property, including fish.
- Vacuum all the infested areas.
- Vacate the property while the service is taking place.
- Wait for at least 2 hours before returning home.
- Do not vacuum for the next 4 days.
- Open the windows and doors for around 10-15 minutes when you go back.