Fast and Discreet Silverfish Treatment in London
Silverfish are not considered harmful to human health, as they don't bite or spread diseases. Nonetheless, silverfish are still a pest, and you should act immediately. Despite the fact that silverfish aren't harmful to you, they can still cause trouble, including
- Damage to your property
- Contaminating your food
- Damage to your belongings while they feast on various adhesive substances.
Don’t waste any time and leave the professionals of Fantastic Services to take care of your silverfish problem!
How to prepare for a silverfish removal and what to do after the service
Here is a short list of all the things you need to do prior to and after your silverfish extermination service.
- Remove all pets from the property, including fish.
- Vacuum all the infested areas.
- Vacate the property while the service is taking place.
- Wait for at least 2 hours before returning home.
- Do not vacuum for the next 4 days.
- Open the windows and doors for around 10-15 minutes when you go back.