Leading squirrel control services near you
It's unlikely that you think of squirrels as pests. Although they aren't scary like rats or other rodents, these fluffy creatures can still damage your property. Those teeth marks on your house insulation could be the result of a squirrel chewing through your power lines. It is not a good idea to try and handle squirrel invasion yourself, as these animals in 'their' territory may become extremely aggressive.
Choosing Fantastic Services has many benefits
- Free quotes, quick booking, fair prices.
- Our customer service staff is available 24/7.
- Discounts on services with our Fantastic Club
- FREE pest inspection if you book a treatment.
Aftercare and prevention tips
When the professional has set the traps, you need to check on them every 10 to 12 hours. After the rodent is trapped, contact the pest controller to get it removed and re-set the trap if necessary.
Here are some prevention tips:
- Remove all sources of food.
- Pruning tree branches, located near the roof, will prevent access.
- Block all potential entry points.