The easiest way to get expert electrical services in London
|Electrician||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|Appointments||8 am - 6 pm||6 pm - 10pm||8 am - 6 pm|
|Subsequent half hours||£33|
Join the Fantastic Club and get:
- Save over £400 a year with our preferential domestic cleaning rates.
- Book all other 25+ Fantastic services with 20% OFF - from Gardening and Handyman to Pest control and Waste removal.
- Get access to member-only slots and exclusive deals with up to 40% discount on special occasions (like Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc.).
- Cancel or reschedule your services at any time, without any fees.
Minimum time per appointment is 1 hour. After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis.T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we also take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25. Deals cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable).
An expert electrician for all your fault-finding, repair, or installation needs
Efficient, insured and NICEIC-certified electricians
The qualified and NICEIC-certified electricians are able to handle all domestic electrical problems that you might be experiencing. From simple installations to meticulous rewiring and repairs, you can always count on him to get the job done. Each expert is fully insured and act according to the latest electrical regulations. All services done by the licensed electricians are backed with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
All tools & equipment provided
The certified electrician brings everything necessary to solve your problem, even a variety of ladders for those hard-to-get-to areas! Just make sure to let us know what you need done at least one day in advance.
Friendly and professional
This service comes with minimal to no disturbance at all. The electrician is there to get the job done for you. He will be more than glad to answer any questions you might have while he is working on site.
Online booking is quick & easy
Give our online booking form a try! It’s simple and it takes just a few moments. Alternatively, you can download our GoFantastic mobile app and access all our electrical services in London within just a few taps!
Amazing benefits with our Fantastic Club
You can get a discount on your electrician service with the Fantastic Club. You can join for only £59 a year and save a considerable amount of money off your services in the long run. With the Fantastic Club you also get to benefit from seasonal deals and priority booking options.
What can the London electrician do for you?
Whether it's electrical repair, part replacement, improvement, or an installation job, the dedicated and experienced engineer will make sure to provide the most adequate professional assistance. He will bring all the required tools and equipment and advise you if any additional materials will be required. Some of the electrical services that the specialist can do include:
- Installation, fitting and fixing of indoor and outdoor lighting
- Electrical appliance installation (cookers, fridges and freezers, dishwashers and washing machines | built-in, integrated, freestanding)
- Fault Finding & electrical repair services (fixing tripped fuses, blown bulbs, faulty connections, insulation and installation breakdowns)
- Complete or partial rewiring
- TV & Audio installation services
- House lighting design & installation (fitting of ceiling fans, chandeliers, lights, etc.)
- Lighting design, repair & installation – downlights & spotlights, LED, external & garden, as well as security lighting
- Extractor fan replacement
- Fuse boxes & consumer units replacement
- Electrical fault finding – fixing tripped fuses, blown bulbs, faulty connections, insulation and installation breakdowns, and short/open circuits
- Changing all kinds of lightbulbs
- Replacing sockets
- Partial or complete rewiring (including circuit board & electric cooker installation)
- Replacing light switches
- Issue landlord certificates
Frequently asked questions
Q: I need to cancel my electrician service. What are the steps?
A: If you need to cancel your appointment with us, log into your Fantastic account and go to the dashboard. Now you can manage all of your current bookings, which also includes cancelling them.
Q: Can I get some sort of deal for your services?
A: You have the option to join our Fantastic Club and benefit from major price discounts on our whole range of services. Not only that, but if you decide to become a member, you get to use our special priority booking and cool seasonal deals.
Q: What is your availability?
A: From 8am to 6pm, including weekends and bank holidays. Evening appointments after 6pm can be arranged for an extra charge.
Q: I am not happy with the electrician service. What can I do?
A: Contact us as soon as possible and explain what the issue is. If the technician has missed something, we can easily organise a return visit.
Q: Can you bring the additional materials needed for repairs?
A: Yes, you can either provide us with a list of materials (if you have such), or the electrician can supply those after an on-site visit. Please note that the materials are not included in the service price.
Q: What is your coverage?
A: The electricians operate within the M25 London zone.
Q: It's an emergency! Can you send an electrician to my home right now?
A: We’ll do our best to send a professional as soon as possible. Normally, you can make an appointment for the same day, including Saturday & Sunday (subject to availability)
Q: Why I need a certified electrician for the electrical home repairs & installations?
A: For certain electrical projects (such as installation of a new circuit, tracing and repairing lighting faults, replacement of a fusebox, rewiring and installing a new light and so on), the service from a certified and NICEIC-registered electrician is obligatory. When the work is finished, you won't have to deal direclty with the Building Control, and you should get certified according to the BS 7671 Wiring and Part P Building Regulations, if needed.
Q: How do I know if my house needs rewiring?
A: Some of the warning signs you should pay attention to include a persistent burning smell, loose connection in the outlets, dimming or flickering lights, visible poor condition of the wiring (especially valid for the old properties) and many others. If you suspect that the existing wiring is hazardous, the best action would be to call a certified electrician in your area to perform a thorough home safety inspection.