Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
How we do oven cleaning in Tenbury Wells
Fantastic Services works with local franchisees who're fully trained and equipped to carry out a detailed oven valeting.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Tenbury Wells who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Once all detachable parts are removed from the oven (such as grill pans, racks, shelves, oven door, door glass and trays), he will put them in a dip tank to soak.
- During this time, the technician will scrub the main body of your appliance, ensuring all burnt food is scrubbed and the inside is left squeaky clean.
- Once your oven's parts are clean and shiny, the technician will assemble your appliance and make sure it is functioning properly. They will also verify that the appliance heats up normally.
Extra services in addition to oven cleaning in Tenbury Wells
Hob and extractor cleaning
Besides oven cleaning, we also offer hob and extractor cleaning services. Simply combine them!
In case your trusty grill has seen better days, you can have it professionally cleaned as part of your oven cleaning service. The technician will disassemble it and thoroughly clean every part of it with powerful detergents effective against greasy splatters and gritty residue.
In addition to ovens, the technicians can clean a variety of kitchen appliances. These are appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
We also offer AGA and RAYBURN cleaning. If you have such a special cooker then you can trust us to take good care of it.
We can also deliver a comprehensive cleaning service for range cookers. This way your appliance will work better and last longer.
Here are some of the reasons to choose our oven cleaning services
We have designed our local oven cleaning services in Tenbury Wells to be a little bit more fantastic. And here’s why they are a local favourite.
Expert oven technicians
Our technicians are trained to handle all types of cookers, so they are ready to assist you at all times.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
You will be astonished because your oven will look almost brand new after the service.
Protective sheets used during the cleaning
The technitian will protect the area surrounding the oven before the cleaning begins to ensure there's no mess.
A straightforward service arrangement
Easily hire a local oven cleaning team through our online booking feature.
A complimentary Teflon mat
We'll gift you a Teflon liner that protects the bottom of your oven or the grill racks to ensure easier cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Are oven grill racks included in the price?
We clean all racks, trays, and pans from the oven, as well as additional racks or trays for an extra fee. To get a quote for your oven cleaning, just schedule it online!
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.