Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
How we do oven cleaning in Dewsbury
We aim to provide you with the best service possible, from the moment you call us to the moment your cleaning is done.
- A highly competent oven cleaning technician who is familiar with all types of cookers will be sent to your place in Dewsbury to complete your service. Please make sure that they have access to hot water and electricity, they will handle the rest.
- As part of the service, the technician will inspect your cooker to determine its condition. They will tell you in case they notice any kind of issue. The technician will protect the area where the oven cleaning is taking place.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
Extra services in addition to oven cleaning in Dewsbury
Hob and extractor cleaning
If you'd like, you can include hob and extractor cleaning in your oven cleaning. We can make them look brand new too.
Are you a grill and BBQ lover? Then you'll greatly benefit from our helpful services.
Our appliance cleaning services can extend to pretty much all types of home appliances. Besides your oven this includes your fridge, freezer, dishwasher, dryer, microwave oven and washing machine. All appliances are inspected and deeply cleaned.
AGA and RAYBURN cookers are also in our specialty. You should definitely book us if you have one of those.
We can also deliver a comprehensive cleaning service for range cookers. This way your appliance will work better and last longer.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Dewsbury
We offer a wide range of benefits for you with our oven cleaning services. Here are a few reasons why we are a local favorite.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
No spot of grease left
During the cleaning process we ensure that every nook and cranny is taken care of.
No mess left behind
We keep tidy while we clean every part of your oven, leaving your kitchen as it was before the oven cleaning began.
A straightforward service arrangement
Easily hire a local oven cleaning team through our online booking feature.
Free oven Teflon cover
The technician will place a FREE oven Teflon cover in your oven as a gift. This will make the next cleaning easier.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.