Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Battle
Our expertly trained technicians can help you with any kitchen appliance, be it a freezer, fridge, microwave or hob.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Battle who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Once all detachable parts are removed from the oven (such as grill pans, racks, shelves, oven door, door glass and trays), he will put them in a dip tank to soak.
- During this time, the technician will scrub the main body of your appliance, ensuring all burnt food is scrubbed and the inside is left squeaky clean.
- Once your oven's parts are clean and shiny, the technician will assemble your appliance and make sure it is functioning properly. They will also verify that the appliance heats up normally.
Upgrade your oven cleaning service in Battle
Hob and extractor cleaning
We can make your oven shine while cleaning your hobs and extractors as well.
You can also take advantage of our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble the parts and clean everything perfectly.
In addition to ovens, the technicians can clean a variety of kitchen appliances. These are appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
The Fantastic technicians are familiar with this type of oven and they know how to clean them perfectly. Your cooker will be thoroughly scrubbed and polished so that it looks brand new.
You can also trust us to clean range cookers thoroughly. You can extend the life of your kitchen appliance and make it more energy efficient with a thorough clean every now and then.
Why choose our oven cleaning services in Battle
We offer more than just oven cleaning services. Here's why we're a local favourite.
Experienced oven cleaners
We have a team of technicians who are experienced with all types of cookers.
It's timely and convenient
We will arrive promptly and resolve one of the most time-consuming home chores with ease.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
No need to clean after us
We put in a lot of elbow grease. However, we ensure your kitchen cabinets and floor are shielded during the cleaning.
Arrange a fully custom service in a few minutes
Quickly set up an oven cleaning service covering all your needs by going over our booking form.
You get a Teflon liner as a gift
When we're done with the cleaning, the professional will give you a Teflon mat as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
What's the benefits of having a Teflon oven liner?
Teflon mats are placed at the bottom of cookers and oven shelves to prevent food from sticking. In addition to catching food and grease, it also manages to catch splashes and grime that happen during cooking.