Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Oven cleaning service in Perranporth by local and skilled technicians
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- When your Perranporth oven technicians arrives show them your cooking appliance and they will handle the rest. The technician requires access to hot running water and electricity to complete the service.
- In order to protect the work area, the oven cleaner will cover it with a drop cloth. They'll proceed with an evaluation of your cooker. The cleaner will inspect its condition. If all is good, they will proceed to clean it. You will be notified in case there is a problem.
- Afterward, they will remove all parts that are detachable from the oven. Such as the trays, grill pans, glass shelves, oven door, and racks. Every part is placed in a dip tank to soak in a nature-friendly cleaning solution.
- The expert technician will scrub the main body to ensure all nooks and crannies are cleaned.
- As soon as all parts have been thoroughly cleaned and polished, your technician will assemble and test your oven. They'll make sure that the appliance works correctly and heats up normally.
Additional cleaning that we can do for you in Perranporth
Hob and extractor cleaning
As well as your oven, we can clean your hob and extractor as an additional service.
We can also clean your BBQ and grill, disassembling them and thoroughly cleaning them.
Also, any kitchen appliance can be cleaned by the technician. Items such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwave ovens, and washing machines.
You can also depend on us to clean your AGA and RAYBURN ranges as well. We will make your cooker look brand new.
We can also deliver a comprehensive cleaning service for range cookers. This way your appliance will work better and last longer.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Perranporth
There are many reasons why our oven cleaners are a local favourite. Here are just a few.
Professional oven cleaners
Professionally trained, knowledgeable, and skilled.
Timely and convenient
You can expect a prompt arrival and swift hassle-free service that solves one of the most time-consuming home chores.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
No need to clean after us
We put in a lot of elbow grease. However, we ensure your kitchen cabinets and floor are shielded during the cleaning.
Customise and book local oven cleaners easily
Just give us our post code and follow the instructions onscreen.
You get a Teflon liner as a gift
When we're done with the cleaning, the professional will give you a Teflon mat as a gift.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How is the quote formed?
Our form the cost of our deep oven cleaning services based on the size of the cooker. When you customise your booking online you'll receive an instant quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.