Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect when you book a professional oven cleaning in Martock
We work only with fume-free and eco-friendly detergents, so you don't have to worry about any risks to your health.
- We'll send a trained oven cleaning technician to your place in Martock who will perform your service. Show them your cooker and make sure they have access to running hot water and electricity so they can complete the service.
- The expert oven cleaner will carefully inspect your kitchen appliance to determine if it functions properly. You will be notified in case they notice something out of the ordinary. Before the cleaning begins, the opeartive will place a drop cloths to protect the surrounding area.
- Once all detachable parts are removed from the oven (such as grill pans, racks, shelves, oven door, door glass and trays), he will put them in a dip tank to soak.
- During this time, the technician will scrub the main body of your appliance, ensuring all burnt food is scrubbed and the inside is left squeaky clean.
- Once your oven's parts are clean and shiny, the technician will assemble your appliance and make sure it is functioning properly. They will also verify that the appliance heats up normally.
Additional kitchen cleaning for impeccable results in Martock
Hob and extractor cleaning
If you'd like, you can include hob and extractor cleaning in your oven cleaning. We can make them look brand new too.
Are you fond of cooking outside? Then our BBQ and grill cleaning service will prove very helpful.
Additionally, you can hire us to clean any kitchen appliance. Such as dishwashers, microwaves, fridges, freezers, etc.
AGA and RAYBURN models are also among the models we specialise in cleaning. Please reach out to us if you have such a cooker since we know how to clean it correctly.
We are familiar with all types of range cookers so you can expect fantastic results. Besides, a thorough cleaning every now and then can significantly prolong the life of your trusty range cooker.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Martock
We offer a wide range of benefits for you with our oven cleaning services. Here are a few reasons why we are a local favorite.
Expert oven technicians
Our technicians are trained to handle all types of cookers, so they are ready to assist you at all times.
Timely and convenient
You can expect a prompt arrival and swift hassle-free service that solves one of the most time-consuming home chores.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
We keep it tidy
The Fantastic professional keeps the surrounding area clean and protected, so we won't dirty up your kitchen.
Quickly book a local oven cleaner
Follow the steps above and arrange your service without even picking up your phone.
Dirt-capturing Teflon mat
With each service we gift a Teflon cover that keeps your oven clean until the next time you book.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
Do you use eco-friendly detergents?
We use kid-friendly cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, and fungi with the power of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). The powerful formula leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. It won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does oven cleaning take?
It depends. The time it takes to complete an oven cleaning job is dictated by the size and condition of the appliance. Once the Fantastic professional arrives on-site, they'll be able to provide a more accurate time frame.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.