High-quality oven cleaning services in Tadley

Say goodbye to a slow and dirty oven by booking a professional kitchen appliance cleaning
  • Improving your oven’s overall performance
  • Using only high-end antibacterial cleaning products
  • Friendly and trained local oven cleaners
  • Discounts when combining services
Enter your postcode
  • As featured in

Why choose professional oven cleaning?

Getting rid of bad odours.

No more excess smoke in your kitchen while you’re cooking.

No risk of fire and better food.

Grease build-ups and dirt will change the taste of your roasts or meatloaf and might also cause a fire.

Better performance.

The heat will distribute more evenly and quickly when your oven is cleaned properly.

Your professional kitchen appliance cleaning explained in steps

  • The technician will disassemble your oven by removing all the detachable parts and place them in a special tank filled with water and detergent.
  • After that, he will gently scrub the inside and outside of your cooker, removing all grease, dirt and grime.
  • Meanwhile, the parts should have soaked in the cleaning solution long enough for the technician to clean them, as well.
  • He will scrub them well and restore their initial shine.
  • Once everything is cleaned properly, the technician will assemble your appliance and perform a quick test to make sure that it works correctly.

Reduce your utility bill by maintaining all your kitchen appliances clean!

Does your extractor or hob need a good scrub, as well? No problem! You can combine your services and benefit from special prices! We can also take care of your microwaves, barbeques, fridge and freezer, even your toaster!

We will also give you an oven liner as a present after your service. It is easy to use and easy to maintain. Just put in on the bottom of your oven when cooking and wash it in the dishwasher afterwards. It stands on temps of up to 250 degrees Celsius.

340+

ovens cleaned

175+

hobs and extractors

1h 30 min

average service duration

425+

unique customers

*Data has been extracted from our internal database for the past 12 months

You can become a member of the Fantastic Club today and take advantage of all the amazing benefits that come with it, including discounted rates and special offers.

Examples of oven and appliances cleaning quotes from Tadley

£96

Double Oven + Hob

Tadley Nov 16, 2020
I need to know if you can do that date and how much it will cost me. The oven needed to be clean is a cannon brand, super dirty.

Service: Oven Cleaning

£67

Single Wide Oven

Tadley Jan 04, 2021
Hi, I would like to book you to clean our double oven and extractor prior to a house move. Are you able to make an appointment for Mon 4th Jan 2021?

Service: Oven Cleaning

£97

Range Cooker

Tadley Sep 19, 2020
We have a Rangemaster Toledo with a double oven and grill. Please can you let me know your price and when you can get started?

Service: Oven Cleaning

How much does oven cleaning cost on average in Tadley?

£48 £75 £112

55% of our customers in Tadley have double ovens, whereas the other 45% use single ones.

Nearly 28% of our oven and BBQ cleaning customers use other services from our portfolio, too.

1 in every 4 people books extractor cleaning together with the oven cleaning service.

*Data has been extracted from our internal database for the past 12 months

Fantastic Services in Tadley - coverage and local office information

Local line: 0118 436 0028

Email: tadley@fantasticservices.com

Working hours

  • Monday 8am - 6pm
  • Tuesday 8am - 6pm
  • Wednesday 8am - 6pm
  • Thursday 8am - 6pm
  • Friday 8am - 6pm
  • Saturday 8am - 6pm
  • Sunday 8am - 6pm

Postcode coverage: RG26

Areas we cover within the city: Monk Sherborne, Charter Alley, Pamber End, Pamber Green, Little London, Bramley Corner - part

Ready to get your oven cleaned?

Domestic clients 0118 436 0028
Business clients 020 3746 1062

Skip the line, request and
book a service online

Book a service