Convenient oven cleaning services in Surbiton by Fantastic Services

Make your appliances serve you for longer with our professional cleaning services!
  • Convenient online booking process
  • Industry-grade strong cleaning products and tools
  • Performed by experienced cleaning specialists
  • All week long availability, including weekends
Enter your postcode
  • As featured in

How our oven cleaning service in Surbiton works

Schedule your service appointment

Book your oven cleaning by downloading our nifty GoFantastic app or make your appointment using our online form.

Welcome the Surbiton cleaning specialist

A fully-equipped cleaning expert will arrive at the appointed day and time to perform your oven cleaning service.

Observe the amazing results

Now you get to enjoy tastier meals thanks to your better-performing oven!

What to expect from our oven cleaning services in Surbiton

Pre-service testing

The first step of our oven cleaning service is an appliance inspection. This step is necessary, so the specialist can make sure that the oven is working properly.

Advanced cleaning methods

The expert will carefully take off all removable parts of the oven and soak them in a dip tank filled with a powerful antibacterial cleaning solution. This process helps to make the grease spots and dirt build-up softer and easier to remove.

Thorough oven cleaning

The cleaning professional will thoroughly scrub the inside of the cooking appliance and the soaked parts, making sure that they are completely clean.

Appliance reassembly

Once the technician is done with cleaning the appliance, he will place back all of the removed parts and elements and give them one final polish.

Post-service examination

As a final part of the oven cleaning service and for your peace of mind, the professional will check if the oven is functioning correctly and will gift you with a simple but effective present - an oven liner. The oven liner has a special Teflon coating which allows you to put it on the bottom of your oven while cooking. It stands on temps of up to 250°C and can be washed in a dishwasher.

Enjoy a sparkling kitchen, while saving money!

Want to have a cleaner kitchen, but don’t feel like breaking the bank? Then, why not combine your professional oven cleaning with one of our other Fantastic options and save a bit of money? Here is what we have to offer:

  • Dishwasher - Don’t bother with dismantling your dishwasher in an attempt to clean it, when you have us!
  • Washing machine and dryer - Improve the performance and prolong the lifespan of your cleaning appliances with our help!
  • Fridge and freezer - Nobody likes a nasty smelling fridge. Wave goodbye to that strange smell with Fantastic Services!
  • A full, deep kitchen cleaning - Give your entire kitchen a fresh look!
1330

ovens cleaned

1450

hobs and extractors cleaned

1h 25 min

average service duration

1405

unique customers

*Data has been extracted from our internal database for the past 12 months

You can become a member of the Fantastic Club today and take advantage of all the amazing benefits that come with it, including discounted rates and special offers.

Example oven cleaning quotes from Surbiton

£58

Oven cleaning

Surbiton Dec 12, 2020
I have a range of 90cm with 3 ovens but just want 1 cleaned, can you do that? + the hob, thanks!

Service: Range cooker and hob cleaning

£85

Oven cleaning

Surbiton Jan 04, 2021
My oven is double and fan assisted. Can you give me a quote for cleaning it with the hob?

Service: Oven and hob cleaning

£67

Oven cleaning

Surbiton Feb 14, 2021
Single oven, including trays and grills.

Service: Oven cleaning

How much does oven cleaning cost on average in Surbiton?

£58 £75 £112

59% of our customers in Surbiton have double ovens, whereas the other 41% use single ones.

Nearly 26% of our oven and BBQ cleaning customers use other services from our portfolio, too.

1 in every 4 people books extractor cleaning together with the oven cleaning service in Surbiton.

Every 3rd customer of ours returns to use some of our other domestic services in the area.

*Data has been extracted from our internal database for the past 12 months

Where we cover in Surbiton

Local line: 020 3404 3444

Email: office@fantasticservices.com

Working hours

  • Monday 8am - 6pm
  • Tuesday 8am - 6pm
  • Wednesday 8am - 6pm
  • Thursday 8am - 6pm
  • Friday 8am - 6pm
  • Saturday 8am - 6pm
  • Sunday 8am - 6pm

Ready to get your oven cleaned?

Domestic clients 020 3404 3444

Skip the line, request and
book a service online

Book a service