Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Hyde
Our operatives can help you with hob, extractor, microwave cleaning and more.
- Take your cleaner to the cooking appliance and let them do their magic. (Please, provide them with access to hot running water and electricity as they'll need it to complete the service.)
- The oven technician will make sure the work area is protected. Your cooker will be inspected by the technician. They will check its condition and if it works properly. You will be notified if there're any issues. Then they will begin with the cleaning.
- All the detachable parts of the oven will be removed, such as the door glass, racks, liners, shelves, oven door, grill pans, and the trays. The parts will be soaked in an eco-friendly cleaning solution in a dip tank.
- While the parts are soaking, the technician will scrub the main body of the appliance. You will be amazed at the results as everything will be made shiny once again.
- All parts will be spotless after the technician is done. Then he will assemble the oven and test its functionality. The cleaner will ensure that your oven works and heats up as normal.
Get much more than a simple oven cleaning in Hyde
Hob and extractor cleaning
Yes, we can also clean your hob and extractor, which is a great addition to the oven cleaning service.
We offer you our barbecue and grill cleaning services. We remove the parts and clean them meticulously.
Additionally, you can hire us to clean any kitchen appliance. Such as dishwashers, microwaves, fridges, freezers, etc.
The Fantastic technicians are familiar with this type of oven and they know how to clean them perfectly. Your cooker will be thoroughly scrubbed and polished so that it looks brand new.
You can also book us for a comprehensive range cooker cleaning service. This is a great way to extend the lifetime of your kitchen appliance.
Why choose Fantastic Services Hyde for your cooker cleaning
There are many reasons why our oven cleaners are a local favourite. Here are just a few.
Expert oven cleaners
Professionally trained, insured, uniformed and always ready to help you.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
Deep cleaning achieving fantastic results
The most in-depth oven cleaning procedure in Hyde.
We keep it tidy
The Fantastic professional keeps the surrounding area clean and protected, so we won't dirty up your kitchen.
Customise and book local oven cleaners easily
Just give us our post code and follow the instructions onscreen.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What detergents do you use?
All our oven cleaning services are done using eco, child, and pet-friendly detergents containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It kills all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoans and other microbial agents, leaving you with a sanitised and ready to use oven. There are no chemical fumes. It would be best to let the oven work on empty for 10 to 15 minutes to remove excess moisture.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Depending on whether you have an oven with a sealed door or not. If the Fantastic professional can take apart the glass panels, they will clean them. Otherwise, the door will be cleaned on the front and back sides and around the seals.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
How often should I have my oven professionally cleaned?
This depends on how often you use your oven. If you cook daily, it’s best to have your oven professionally cleaned every six months to keep it in good condition.
Is it possible to replace the light bulb inside my oven or the filter of the extractor fan?
The oven cleaning specialists don't carry spare parts with them on-site, and they can't supply you with any. Yet, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we will gladly assist you if it's safe to do so. This will be free of charge and will be done as a complementary.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.