Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What you get when you book professional oven cleaning in High Peak
All cleaners operating under the Fantastic Services brand follow quality standards.
- A fully equipped and experienced local cleaner will come to your address in High Peak. Show them your stove and let them do the rest. Also, please make sure that they have access to running hot water and electricity.
- Your oven cleaner will inspect your cooker to determine its condition before they start cleaning. You will be informed in case they notice something wrong with it. The technician will cover the work area with a drop cloth.
- All removable parts are carefully detached. The oven door, glass (if possible), racks, trays, grill pans, and shelves are placed in a dip tank to soak.
- While the removed parts are immersed in detergent, your cleaner will treat the main part of the oven. That way we get to reach all nooks and crannies to remove baked-on food.
- Once the removable parts are scrubbed and the main body of the oven is treated, we’ll proceed with assembling the appliance back together. A quick functionality test is performed to ensure everything heats up and works properly.
Additional kitchen cleaning for impeccable results in High Peak
Hob and extractor cleaning
That's right, we can also clean your hob and extractor. It's a nice addition to your oven cleaning.
You can also use our grill and BBQ cleaning service. We take apart the units and clean them thoroughly.
Be it your fridge, freezer, dishwasher, or even washing machine, our range of services extends to pretty much all types of home appliances. And this makes a perfect addition for your oven cleaning service. All appliances are inspected and then thoroughly cleaned.
You can also depend on us to clean your AGA and RAYBURN ranges as well. We will make your cooker look brand new.
We can also provide you with an effective range cooker cleaning. This is one of the best ways to prolong the life of your kitchen appliance and make it work more efficiently.
Why choose Fantastic Services High Peak for your cooker cleaning
We offer more than just oven cleaning services. Here's why we're a local favourite.
Expert oven technicians
Our technicians are trained to handle all types of cookers, so they are ready to assist you at all times.
It's timely and convenient
We will arrive promptly and resolve one of the most time-consuming home chores with ease.
The best results you can get
The cooker looks brand new, just like you got it off the showroom.
We keep it tidy
The Fantastic professional keeps the surrounding area clean and protected, so we won't dirty up your kitchen.
Easy to arrange
You can book our oven cleaning service online 24/7 so just enter your postcode and follow the steps.
Teflon cover placed as a complimentary
You get a free Teflon mat with each oven clean you book with us to help you protect your oven during cooking.
Frequently asked questions
I would like to make a change to my booking, how can I do that?
Just log into your Fantastic account, go to the Dashboard section and there you can easily cancel or reschedule the services you have booked.
Do you clean racks and pans as well?
We can clean any racks and pans that are part of the oven, as well as additional racks and trays for a small fee. Get an instant quote by scheduling your oven cleaning job online.
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How can I book oven cleaning online?
Enter your postcode and click "Check prices & availability". Then just follow the booking process on-screen. You can customise the services as per your needs.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you dismantle the oven as part of the deep cleaning?
Everything that can be easily taken apart and submerged in the dip tank will be removed. Parts that can't be taken off are manually scrubbed. Note that we don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there's a lot of wiring that the moisture can damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Do I have to arrange something prior to or during the service?
Ensure that there's quick access to hot water. We need it to remove the dirt and grime accumulated during the cleaning process. Also, we'll have to turn on and test the oven before the cleaning begins. That way, we can ensure everything worked properly before we started cleaning.
How often should I book professional oven cleaning?
It depends! If you are a regular cook, we'd suggest getting your oven professionally cleaned every six months as it keeps it in good condition and improves food quality.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.