Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
Second-to-none oven cleaning in Biggleswade by local experts
Fantastic Services works with local franchisees who're fully trained and equipped to carry out a detailed oven valeting.
- Take your cleaner to the cooking appliance and let them do their magic. (Please, provide them with access to hot running water and electricity as they'll need it to complete the service.)
- The oven technician will make sure the work area is protected. Your cooker will be inspected by the technician. They will check its condition and if it works properly. You will be notified if there're any issues. Then they will begin with the cleaning.
- From there, they will remove all the parts that can be detached from the oven. These include door glass, racks, grill pans, shelves, trays, and the oven door itself. They are placed in a dip tank to soak in a powerful cleaning agent.
- The professional technician will clean the main body of your appliance while the parts soak. That way they have access to the whole inside of your cooker.
- When the technician has cleaned and polished all of the parts of your oven, they will then assemble it and check its functionality, making sure that your appliance functions properly and heats up properly.
It's not just oven cleaning that we do
Hob and extractor cleaning
We can make your oven shine while cleaning your hobs and extractors as well.
You can also use our BBQ and grill cleaning service. We disassemble and clean everything meticulously.
In addition to ovens, the technicians can clean a variety of kitchen appliances. These are appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, and washing machines.
Additionally, we also specialise in cleaning AGA and RAYBURN stoves, so don't hesitate to contact us if you own such a cooker. Let us make it shine once again.
Having your range cooker cleaned completely by our professionals extends its life. It is a great way to enjoy it longer.
The benefits of our oven cleaning services in Biggleswade
Using our oven cleaning services comes with a variety of benefits. Here are our top reasons for being the local favourite.
Dedicated oven cleaners
The technicians are well-versed in all types of cookers and are always ready to assist.
Convenient and timely
Our prompt arrival and hassle-free service takes care of one of the most time-consuming chores around the house.
No spot of grease left
During the cleaning process we ensure that every nook and cranny is taken care of.
No need to clean after us
We put in a lot of elbow grease. However, we ensure your kitchen cabinets and floor are shielded during the cleaning.
No-fuss booking process
You can fully customise your oven clean service any time of day through our online booking form.
Free oven Teflon cover
The technician will place a FREE oven Teflon cover in your oven as a gift. This will make the next cleaning easier.
Frequently asked questions
How do I make a change/reschedule my oven cleaning booking?
It's effortless. Log in to your Fantastic account. Go to 'Dashboard', and from there, you can manage all your booked services. Change or reschedule as per your need.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long does it take to clean an oven?
It depends. When our technician arrives, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed time estimate based on the size and condition of the cooker.
How does the online booking work?
It's pretty straightforward. Enter your postcode in the field above, customise your oven cleaning services to fit your needs and choose a time slot that works for you. That's it!
Do you work on the weekends/after hours?
You can book a weekend slot at no extra charge. We do service bookings after work hours at a small extra charge.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass of the oven’s door?
If the glass can be disassembled, we’ll always clean between it. However, some ovens can’t be opened, as they’re factory-sealed, making it impossible to clean between the glass.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Do you replace light bulbs and extractor fan filter during the cleaning process?
We don't carry and can't supply you with spare parts. However, if you have the necessary light bulb or extractor filter, we'll gladly assist you and change them if it's safe to do so. We do it as a complementary to the service, so changes come at no extra price.
How do you calculate the price for your oven cleaning services?
We base the pricing for our oven valeting on the size of the oven. Our online booking form will give you an instant and accurate quote.
How does a Teflon oven liner work?
We place a Teflon liner at the bottom of your oven after we're done cleaning. It catches food, splashes, and oil that usually occurs during the cooking process. That way, it's easier for you to maintain and for us to clean when we come the next time around.