Hire a local oven cleaner from Fantastic Services
- 1. Enter your postcodeWe need it to locate available cleaners near you.
- 2. Customise your serviceFollow the process on-screen and customise your service to your liking.
- 3. Pick a convenient slotJust choose a booking slot that works best for you.
- 4. Complete your bookingFinalise your booking and pay by card. Expect the professional.
What to expect from our oven cleaning in Crawley
We aim to deliver a first-class cleaning by following a professional model of standards and excellence.
- A fully equipped and experienced local cleaner will come to your address in Crawley. Show them your stove and let them do the rest. Also, please make sure that they have access to running hot water and electricity.
- Your oven cleaner will inspect your cooker to determine its condition before they start cleaning. You will be informed in case they notice something wrong with it. The technician will cover the work area with a drop cloth.
- Once all detachable parts are removed from the oven (such as grill pans, racks, shelves, oven door, door glass and trays), he will put them in a dip tank to soak.
- During this time, the technician will scrub the main body of your appliance, ensuring all burnt food is scrubbed and the inside is left squeaky clean.
- Once your oven's parts are clean and shiny, the technician will assemble your appliance and make sure it is functioning properly. They will also verify that the appliance heats up normally.
We can do a lot more than just oven cleaning
Hob and extractor cleaning
We can make your oven shine while cleaning your hobs and extractors as well.
You can also use our grill and BBQ cleaning service. We take apart the units and clean them thoroughly.
We offer a full range of kitchen appliance cleaning services. For example, fridges, freezers, microwaves, dishwashers, and washing machines.
AGA and RAYBURN cookers are also in our specialty. You should definitely book us if you have one of those.
Besides cleaning regular cookers, we also perform comprehensive range stove cleaning. This will make your appliance more efficient and it can even prolong its life.
A few reasons to choose our oven cleaning in Crawley
We have designed our local oven cleaning services in Crawley to be a little bit more fantastic. And here’s why they are a local favourite.
Diligent oven cleaners
All types of cookers are familiar to the technicians, and they are always available to help.
A convenient and timely service
Your home chore will be resolved quickly and hassle-free with a prompt arrival and hassle-free service.
A spotless oven
You won't be able to tell apart your oven from a brand new one.
Protective sheets used during the cleaning
The technitian will protect the area surrounding the oven before the cleaning begins to ensure there's no mess.
Quickly book a local oven cleaner
Follow the steps above and arrange your service without even picking up your phone.
Free Teflon mat with your oven cleaning service
An oven Teflon mat is provided for free with each service, protecting your oven from acumulating baked-on food and oil
Frequently asked questions
Can I reschedule my booking?
You can easily cancel a booking or reschedule it by navigating to the Dashboard section in your Fantastic account.
Do you clean oven grill racks?
Yes, anything that is part of the cooker can be cleaned. We can also clean additional racks and trays for a small extra fee. To get a price, schedule your oven cleaning job online, and we’ll give you an instant quote before you pay.
What kind of detergents do you use?
The Fantastic professionals use only eco-friendly oven cleaning detergents that kill all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoans. We use a powerful formula that leaves your oven looking new and smelling fresh. Your oven won't emit any harmful fumes either. Just turn it on for 10 minutes, leaving it empty, to remove any excess moisture and then use.
How long will the service take?
It depends on the size and type of the cooker and its condition, but once your technician is on the spot, they will be able to give you a more precise time frame.
How do I book a service online?
Simply enter your postcode above and follow the instructions on-screen. You can fully customise your service per your needs just like you can over the phone.
Can I book a service after your working hours or during the weekend?
Yes. Our oven cleaning service during the weekend comes at no extra charge. However, there is an additional charge for after work hours services.
Do you take apart the oven as part of the service?
Some parts only. We remove everything that can be detached and submerged in the dip tank. All other parts of the cooker are manually scrubbed. We don't clean around the electrical components of the oven, as there is a lot of wiring, and moisture can cause damage.
Do you clean between the glass panels?
Some ovens come with factory-sealed doors and those can't be taken apart and cleaned. Only the outside and inside of the door is treated with a cleaning solution. If possible, we do remove and clean between the glass panels.
Should I prepare before the cleaner arrives?
We need access to hot water to remove all the grime, grease, and dirt during the cleaning process. We also need to turn on the oven and test if everything works properly before the cleaning commence. Keep in mind that we cannot be held liable if the oven isn't working properly if we don't test the appliance before we begin cleaning.
Should I book professional oven cleaning every year?
If you cook daily, you should book a professional oven valeting every six months to ensure the longevity of your appliance.
Can you also change the light bulb and the filters in my oven?
If you have the right type of bulb and filter, we'll gladly change them complementary to the service at no extra charge. Keep in mind that currently, we don't provide spare parts, bulbs, or filters.
How is the cost of the Oven Cleaning service calculated?
The pricing is based on the size of the oven. When you book online, you get an accurate, real-time quote for the service you need.
What is a Teflon oven liner and how does it work?
The non-stick Teflon liner is a mat placed at the bottom of your cooker, or even on the oven shelves. It serves to catch any food, grease, grime, and splashes that occur during cooking.